Nugz / nugget farm

It’s a miracle. I learned something today. But now that I look at the address bar a light did come on.
Dim a best but…

1 Like

Me too…lol

2 Likes

Nice set up and cant wait 4 the new girls

Thanks Silva… i guess i just dont want to leave the hydro set up. And i like having control of each plant, so i can water as they drink from the same reservoir but make and individual adjustment directly to a tote if needed. Im gonna give it a try and see if this design will work. Trying to make the process more user friendly. Is Cody his name at gmail. :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

This guy has it going on! What are you doing? Mr. Creativity. Very nice. If you can think it my friend.

1 Like

I am making my hydro totes gravity fed so i dont have to do that during the week. If a single plant needs anything i can just add it straight to the tote. Each one will have its own float valve to shut off the flow. :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Thats using the old noodle🤔

1 Like

Just finished the mock-up pics in a sec

Here’s the mock up
Used curtain rod holders from my hardware box to put a grade on the tubing. Used clear tubing so after cleaning i can make sure there is no algae. Put a cut off valve on the cooler. Will run my airlines along the tubing back to the pump and insulate the tubing. Just need to order the float valves.

9 Likes

Finished product
Introducing NUGZ 4 pot Auto Pot sysyem for DWC. Featuring individually metered totes for quick reference and adjustments.

6 Likes

12 Likes

WOW that is a sweet setup nice job :100:

1 Like

Thanks JJ… just gotta install the float valves in each tote to cut off the water at the right level.

1 Like

With this :bat: :rofl: setup it is going to be very interesting…another world system…happy growing

1 Like

My thought is :thinking: i feed my plants once a week at whatever my ppm target is for that growth stage…during the week i just too my buckets off with water and miceobes and let her eat down till new food. So she stays fit and not get fat ( overfed). So i will let the auto feed system keep it full during rhe week. And i will adjust tote ph individually as needed. If one ant shows signs of any thing i can introduce nutes directly to the tote. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Outstanding… :bat: :rofl:

1 Like

That looks insane bro! Your diagram looks pretty simple to read. So you are monitoring each tote. Are you using a single resevoir for all 4?

2 Likes

Yes instead of pouring water in, in the morning, noon and night. I will let the reservoir gravity feed each tote as its water level drops and the float valve will cut it off at the set level when it rises. Yes gonna meter each tote so i can keep ph set and monitor ppm’s.

5 Likes

Mind you hydro is like Latin to me. Somewhere along the way I read it is better to use black tubing rather than clear. With the lights, clear tubing is more prone to growing algae.

3 Likes

Yes sir it will… im going to insulate it with black pipe insulation. I changed my mind and am making the manifold out of pvc…but will still insulate. :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes