Nugz / nugget farm

Ok this is my official smoke report on the Maui, after a four week cure in the sealed buckets.
Aroma: the buckets have a very deep sweet aroma. Not evey bud has a strong smell when put to the nose, but once broken open sweet aroma just gushes out. Its like grinding up a sweet hybrid berry.
Density: Every bud that was mid level and above are solid but still moist enough to flex back when squeezed. A slight bit of larfness on the very bottom as would expect but still a very pleasant smoke.
Taste: The taste is a pleasant sweetness, not sure of a specific flavor. I do know its different from the first Maui grow…for the better and it was great. So overall a win for the taste and smoothness of the smoke.
Potency: As an everyday wake and bake, and then at break and from evening desert to bed smoker. I can say this is a 2 or 3 hitter for me on a doob and I’ve got a great buzz that last a while. Definitely a smoke you can catch a great buzz and maintain through the day with the one hitter or smoke a joint and go to bed.
Overall another successful grow and learning experience.
Bud Health: Went into the buckets for cure between 11-12% moisture content in the bud…looking for 59-62%rh in the buckets. Ended the 4 week cure dead on the mark. Hardly any weight loss during cure.

12 Likes

18 Likes

Hey @thecount13 good to see you :sunglasses::v::heart:

What a harvest Nugz! Those are some monster buds bro! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you brother… I guarantee you’re going to have you a plate full as well :sunglasses::v::heart:

Followed your grow from the start. Very nice to say the least. Now the smoke report completes it all. I grew Mau Waui like you,(not the size of yours) but really like the taste and buzz… great growing :bat: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yes sir brother you’ve been here from the start…thanks for the support and encouragement. Just saying :wave::sunglasses::v::heart:

:crossed_fingers: I hope so :joy:

Out of :heart: atm

1 Like

Great report n damn those nugs r huge

2 Likes

Thank you brother Silva…could you email me codys info. I want to reach out about my gnome design and see if its possible. Will definitely be repping 203 in my next run.:sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @The_Chef :birthday::tada: Hope you’ve had a great day. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you brother! :beers: The wife and I are having a fabulous time. Drinks , music, and BBQ. And the kids are out and about :joy:

Out of :heart: atm lol

5 Likes

Will do sir n hell yea

1 Like

Swing that lady around a few times for us and tell her we appreciate her too :sunglasses::v::heart::beers:

Excellent wrap-up on your amazing grow.
I envy your two or three hits and done.
Cheers!

1 Like

Oh not done…but a definite buzz to go do ish with. A joint will set you down for a minute :sunglasses: Im sure its no LSD but its just a favorite. Certainly had more potent. :sunglasses::v::heart:

4 Likes

Spent a little time with my brother from another mother today. Fooled around and opened up his 2 LSD’s one in ff one in cocoa. Both look very happy…looks like he has it going his way. His veg. garden is jamming as well.

9 Likes

After pulling the branches down horizontal

12 Likes

11 Likes

Beautiful work my friend im excited for this years outdoor season

1 Like