Maui Waui on the scrog table

Thanks buddy but I’m set to watching since ya started :sunglasses: I’m lurking everywhere :metal:

1 Like

That’s the way I do it.

1 Like

So going to flower once I’ve reached the bottom of the net and trained for Direction and let the stretch for the first part of Flower fill the table is ok

Mid week 1 flower…now have a 2x2 canopy on each table. Put a tri-meter in each bucket to give readings at a glance and also cut adjustment time in half… not moving the meter from one bucket to the other. They both look happy… a couple spots here and there but nothing to stress over.

@Awarth32 @Borderryan @DebbieM @Storm @beardless …Beginning week 2 of flower. No issues other than me breaking branches. It is stretching…but not sure how full the table will get.

1 Like

3 Likes

Just keep tucking it under and spreading it out, can’t wait to see big buds. Try and do tucking with newest part of the branches, while they are still soft and bendable, as they harden up and then that’s when you get the breakage, during this stage you might do it more than once a day. That is just a wonderful space for your grow.

1 Like