Nugz / nugget farm

Will keep you tagged… good night my friend going to be a busy morning :sunglasses:

Yessir! Stay safe out there! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I recently added a 32"x72" closet to my grow space. I built three scrog frames on wheels to fit the space. Also, the frames and closet are setup to be used with the Autopot system. This is early flower from my first grow using the closet.

A frame and autopot

I have three HLG 260w V2 Rspec in there.

7 Likes

@beardless Looks like you had a closet full :sunglasses:

1 Like

You posted so many different plants I don’t which ones your referring too, if it’s the Maui and you got it coming through the screen then yes I would switch to flower and flowering nutes, that banana Kush on the other hand looks close to being ready

Yes the BK was last run…the Maui is up now…finishing up my exhaust and odor system and setting up my new humidifier now. Will post the touch ups when I’m finished. Is that GC in your name east, central or west

All of it, I’m a rambling man with a green thumb. I call Tampa to Houston my home

I’m about as central as it gets.

1 Like

@Awarth32 @Borderryan22 @beardless @2GreenThumbs @Storm @diz Here we go… to do list done…new humidifier in exhaust and odor complete…pre flower food out…flower in…picked a 50’ expandable hose to go from the bedro…I’m sorry the lab…to the tub in the nutrient disposal room…lol much easier to deal with. I hope it’s an amazing approx. 13 weeks.

8 Likes

Holy Snikeys!! Beautiful sir :metal:t2:

1 Like

11 Likes

8 Likes

Looks awesome!!!

2 Likes

Thank you :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looks good! Your set

1 Like

A bit more sophisticated than a pot, some dirt and watering can. Very sharp

4 Likes

Thank you much…what I have learned with dwc is that if I have an issue I can prep the fix probably 30 minutes and make the swap in about 10. I actually started with dwc and then tried soil…I just really like dwc and scrogging… to get the most out of one plant is my goal…each run are new lessons learned :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@DebbieM …have a great day :sunglasses:

That is some serious space. I can’t wait to see the pics of this full of big, beautiful buds. Looks just freaking awesome.
And you have a nice day, too.

2 Likes

@StonedCold13 would you like a tag on updates :sunglasses: