MattyBears “A Pot for Pot” Thread

Yes sir lol my coffee didn’t even get cold :joy::joy:

12 Likes

Nice haul! Yeah, I had a tangerine dream auto, 5 grams dry! I don’t speak auto…

5 Likes

This is the exact reason I don’t usually run autos. It’s a crapshoot with every seed lol

8 Likes

This was “allegedly” an ilgm Trainwreck fem photo. She started flowering about the same size yours is lol needless to say I’ve traded all my autos away :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yeaaaa…

4 Likes

I feel you bro haha. @imSICKkid I am only going to run them outdoors from now on :joy:

3 Likes

They are good for filling a hole I guess lol I’m just stoked to see how this slurricane comes out :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Heheheheee…

5 Likes

We need to link up in the lab :test_tube: :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

For sure my dude.

2 Likes

2 days progress…

17 Likes

Growing like a weed @MattyBear!! Looks great sir.

6 Likes

Thank you! Still waiting for some vertical height lol

7 Likes

Haha I think no matter how many times I will grow and start a plant the hardest part for me is always the first 3 weeks of life then it’s so rapid from there it just seems like forever when starting from seed!!

4 Likes

Yeah I feel you. Plus autos are always a crap shoot for me. I don’t prefer them unless they’re outside during my short summer months :joy:

4 Likes

For sure, I know it sounds crazy bit I wanna try an auto in a 10 or even gal outside next year and see if it’ll have enough veg time to utilize all that soil. Definitely will run a longer time more sativa something! Should be interesting though

3 Likes

Autos seem to be better outside. I want to plant them directly into the ground next summer and see how they do

5 Likes

Hell yeah that’d be even better!

3 Likes

Great looking plants @MattyBear
I love Autos…been getting 5 to 6+ oz. …off mine but I treat them as any other weed plant…if they are GROWING at a fast pace I start topping them and end up with bushes…like this Amnesia Haze Auto that just turned 2 months…

They are in the middle of their stretch…buy as you can see thats how I get 5 to 6 oz.
But thats not to say this works for everyone…but my green thumb keeps me HAPPY…

9 Likes

Another 2 days progress…

15 Likes