MattyBear’s Dual Purpose Tent

Happy anniversary @MattyBear

It’s people like you that makes this place amazing!
Keep on growing and I’ll keep on learning :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Happy anniversary!!!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I’m happy to be a part of this forum and interact with all you stoners! Much love to my Cannafamily! :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

10 Likes

Happy Cannaversary dude!

3 Likes

Happy Happy, dude!

3 Likes

@MattyBear Just for you.

Vat 69 was a favorite from one of the Officers in Band of Brothers. I couldn’t believe it was on the shelves in South Africa. For a blended Scotch, it’s awesome and was less than $10 a bottle.

3 Likes

I love a good scotch! Cheers man! :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

4 Likes

I had $10k worth of Single Malts and gave it to my buddy since all bottles was opened and I didn’t want to risk crossing State Lines with open bottles. All these bottles was UK Region only. Best Scotch I got to drink was the Glenfiddich 1964 Reserve. Oh man was it so damn good. It’s the line they only Bottle from 1 keg per year.

Now that my Liver has bounced back, I have a small nip every 6 months or so. Well…I do make an exception for Memorial Day, July 4th and Veterans Day.

3 Likes

Happy anniversary @MattyBear

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary Matt

2 Likes

Thanks everyone :blush: Next round is trying to take off, but I’m not ready yet haha. I am going on a two week vacation road trip in 6 months, so I’m trying to come up with my final plan on how to proceed, because I want all flowering plants to be done before I leave and have to only worry about mother plants while I’m gone. I might be able to squeeze in 2 more rounds if I really get after it. We will see haha

16 Likes

Day 53 of 12/12 (middle of week 8)…

SRP#1…

SRP#2…

Birds eye view…

24 Likes

Beautiful ladies you have there bro! Love the lighting

3 Likes

Out of likes but looking gorgeous as always keep on keeping on MB

2 Likes

Love the difference in colours!
That SRP#2 is magnificent!!

4 Likes

Slow down little ones! lol. Gonna have to transplant and fire up the lower veg section this weekend if I have time

22 Likes

Looking good. What light are you using over the clones. they really took off. i was looking and they were tiny 9 days ago

7 Likes

Damn @MattyBear…if I grew that many plants, the room would look like a complete jungle. Looking good.

I’m going on a 1 month trip to England, Belgium, Spain and Greece come April 20th. I really need this current crop to finish. Two will be done before it but my Peach Puree CBD is iffy on that.

I really wanted to start the new project of growing the biggest indoor plant that one could possibly do. I just love those big monsters.

7 Likes

Matty is this strip light?

6 Likes

Yeah, the veg one

5 Likes