MattyBear’s Dual Purpose Tent

Haha I’m just forecasting the future lol I got both tent packed too haha

3 Likes

This is something I’ve been working towards.

4 Likes

Once I grow out a few of the strains I bred and verify they are viable, I’ll get you out some to test in Colorado @Myfriendis410 :wink:

12 Likes

Hopefully that SPH you got growing satisfies your cravings!!

4 Likes

That would be lovely! @Not2SureYet did one of Bog’s ASC’s and it was a stellar strain.

7 Likes

@Missiles that is the fan I bought 3 grows ago and it’s the only one to last more then 1.5 grows this is grow num 4 and it’s going strong

5 Likes

I’ll test anything u wanna send this way lol

2 Likes

@MattyBear ok i have never gotten good at seed breading but what’s the trick and if you breed your own does that mean they will always be regular seed or do u know the process to make fem seeds

1 Like

That’s awesome @BigDaddyCain :grin: I’m glad it has lasted that long! Definitely worth the money!

2 Likes

Trick is to find a good male and then put some female clones in the tent with it and send them into flower. Nature does the rest. Then you just have to know when to harvest the seeds. They will be regular seeds unless I were to force a female to produce male pollen and then back breed to a feminized plant to get all feminized seeds. I prefer regular seeds for their genetic stability :v::bear:

12 Likes

I have some reg cotton candy lush and purple haze reg seeds and gem gdp so I don’t know what it would turn out to lol I’ll have to try it

2 Likes

Lil update on this area. Look at this weird ass Critical Mass lol. It started growing (barely) weird right out of the shell. It was green so I let it grow out and see if it would pull through. So far it has and I might be able to take a clone and root that soon and see what happens. Other little babies are doing good. Have a great weekend everyone! :v::bear:

14 Likes

I am trying out a new nutrient line called CX Horticulture. It’s their line made for coco. I was feeding a little light handed and developed a potassium deficiency. I fed them a little heavier yesterday (585ppm) and they have responded well. I’ll be transplanting the two biggest into larger pots soon and they should be ready for flower in a couple weeks :v::bear:

18 Likes

plants are looking great Matty, you have a great weekend too bud.

5 Likes

Wow she is a little weirdo isn’t she lol it’ll be interesting to see. Your little ladies look perfect Bro :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ladies look good. I see you have a Costco near you too, I love that little fan. Mine has black duct tape on it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks @Missiles, it’s the weirdest plant lol. @Bubblehead I have 2 Costco’s close to me! Haha.

2 Likes

@MattyBear. Plants look good brother.
Saw a little one like your weirdo last summer. It ended up with some pretty funky branching early on. Curious to see how ur lil one turns out. :wink::+1::v:

2 Likes

Nice grow @MattyBear… I’ve tried to post some new topics about Gelato but I don’t think anyone is seeing it. How was the auto grow and the taste of the finished product? Can’t decide between the auto, weddingcake gelato, or blue gelato. Tried some and it was sweet and really good. Want to grow but not sure which kind.

2 Likes

@Konflict if you tag some people we will see it. The Gelato is a sweet smelling plant. Really resinous and oily. I have my eye on the wedding cake :wink: I’m hoping the Gelato I bred with my Cindy Haze turn out good. The ones I planted so far all popped quick and are growing strong :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

10 Likes