MattyBear’s Dual Purpose Tent

Are these all in a pot for pot too or just the one?

1 Like

Just the Blue Dream auto in the other section is A Pot for Pot :wink:

2 Likes

Did some transplanting and rearranging :wink::v::bear:

I picked up a couple of the new Vivosun oscillating tent pole fans and finally got around to testing it out. It’s the one in the front left

19 Likes

@BigDaddyCain here you go man :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Awsome thanks I’ll be here in background

1 Like

@MattyBear I’m growing GDP right now and even in hydro I forget how slllooooowwwww the indicas grow the AK-47 I’ve been growing for the last 4 grows by this time are huge but these gdp is killing me all I’ve had to do in last two weeks is I ropes one and took some leafs off lol

4 Likes

Initial thoughts on the fan?

4 Likes

Haha. I’m all Indica’d out right now lol. I need more sativa dominant strains in my life right now. I’m hoping the strains I bred with my Cindy Haze male show more of the Haze lineage and I think I’ll be in business :wink:

9 Likes

It’s dope! I’ve been waiting for something like this to come out for a while now. Stays on the pole tightly and does the trick. It will allow me to eliminate the non oscillating fans and save a little electricity and open some spots on the power strip lol

11 Likes

I see you lurking, Sis! @Missiles :wave:t2::wink:

6 Likes

I always am brother😉

I was curious about that fan to it’s in my cart I just haven’t pulled the trigger yet

6 Likes

I bought two of them as soon as they got more in stock. One will eventually end up in my Quantum Board tent :wink:

7 Likes

That’s the newer model too they’re supposed to be improved from the older model. Amazon supposed to have some more back in within the next week

5 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I have just turned my drying tent into a veg tent!

5 Likes

I signed up for their wait list on their site and when they emailed me that they were back in stock, I purchased directly from Vivosun and had them in a couple days :v::bear:

7 Likes

Sweet! Thank you Bro :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Cyle1 has his own promo code through vivosun that he can give you guys

5 Likes

@imSICKkid what up my dude! Thanks for the info. :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

5 Likes

What’s up brosky!! Glad to see the tent full!!

3 Likes

You know me… and you know that tent isn’t anywhere near full yet :wink: Hopefully soon. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes