MattyBear’s Dual Purpose Tent

I got your back :wink:

6 Likes

Watching

4 Likes

They all had 1/4” tails and are all in rooters now. Should have life by tomorrow :v::bear:

15 Likes

Looking good bro. Just dropped a ww trainwreck and a mango saphire.

5 Likes

Nice @DankGunslinger. I’ve heard good things about the Mango Sapphire but I haven’t grown it before :v::bear:

6 Likes

A uk buddy of mine did and said it went well. It’s another humboldt the panty dropper I am curing went well so…

6 Likes

You are always one step ahead of me! I procured some Rosetta Stone seeds - really looking forward to growing them one day.

8 Likes

So if you cut off a cola like that, and put it in veg lighting times . Will it flip back ? Is that the point

Please fill me in . I want to clone one of my plants , but I failed the first time so I want to try again

tips on clone? Where on plant and how far can you clone into flower .

Best process you have found .

Last one I did I put in water and it stayed alive but never tried to grow any roots .

1 Like

If you clone in water you should use an air stone.

3 Likes

@Bluedonut09… what @AAA said… Or add some hydrogen peroxide to the water to oxygenate and replace the water every couple days. Easiest way for me to clone is to take the cuttings, cut bottom at a 45 degree angle, scrape the bottom inch of the stem to promote root growth, then dip in cloning powder or gel and then cut the leaves left on 1/3 of the way to force energy in to making roots and not foliage. Hope that helps :v::bear:

6 Likes

Here’s my rejuvenated dual purpose tent haha. I’m planning to frame out a portion of my garage soon but until then, the tents will do. I have a few strains of my own creation going along with some others as well :v::bear:

21 Likes

Shelves are full

3 Likes

Back at it!! Love it! Good luck bro :wink:

4 Likes

Uh, what’s the lineup dude?

6 Likes

I second that! Haha.

7 Likes

Looking good so far. Always glad to have you back on board.

3 Likes

I have a Ghost Train Haze, a few of the Blue Cheese x Cindy Haze, a Rasperry Kush x Cindy Haze, a couple Gelato x Cindy Haze, a Lucky Charms, a Green Crack and an LSD. Oh and the Blue Dream auto in the Pot for Pot under the other lights :wink::v::bear:

10 Likes

Ahhh … glad your back in the game . The strain suspense was killin me . Cindy has been busy .

4 Likes

This will be rhs forever in my mind.

3 Likes

Finally starting to get some growth out of the seedlings. Should start to really take off soon and then I can transplant and move them into the bigger section.

15 Likes