MattyBear’s Dual Purpose Tent

Damn @MattyBear…if I grew that many plants, the room would look like a complete jungle. Looking good.

I’m going on a 1 month trip to England, Belgium, Spain and Greece come April 20th. I really need this current crop to finish. Two will be done before it but my Peach Puree CBD is iffy on that.

I really wanted to start the new project of growing the biggest indoor plant that one could possibly do. I just love those big monsters.

6 Likes

Matty is this strip light?

5 Likes

Yeah, the veg one

5 Likes

The light is 3 strips similar to what @Myfriendis410 has, in 5000k on plm-40-500. It’s basically a 40 watt strip light

8 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 Matt, how far off the plants are you? I was going to use a hlg 135 turned down to 35w for my seedlings. Would 30" be enough? I need a little more kick than the 13w led I am using now gives once they are about a week old.

3 Likes

I’m at around 18-24” for the seedlings or smaller plants. That low of wattage won’t hurt them at all

4 Likes

Thanks. I remember running 24", but my brain would not tell me how big th plants were when I started.
Mine go in solo cups today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Last 2 days growth has been nuts! I didn’t get to check on my plants yesterday cuz I was so busy

As you can see, they’re pretty root bound in the solo cups. I don’t have enough coco for them all, but I’ll get a couple transplanted and fire up the lower veg section soon… maybe tomorrow :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

12 Likes

It looks like you are going to need a lot :grinning: Are these going in 1 gallon pots?

2 Likes

Yeah, one gallon pots is next and then some will get 3-5 gallon pots to finish in after being in the one gallon pots for a little while

2 Likes

What tent and size is that tent I really like it

1 Like

This is my dual purpose tent. It has 3 chambers. A 3x3 area and two 1x3 areas on top of one another. :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

5 Likes

I just realized. The seedling side is on the rght side correct? That would actually work for me now :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah, the 1x3 areas are on the right side

3 Likes

I may have to think about one now. That means more unused tents lol

3 Likes

I need a new tent soon the one I have the zipper is messed up gorilla Quality has gone down and I won’t buy another gorilla grow tent. So what kind is it so I can look one up

3 Likes

Here is the one I got @BigDaddyCain

TopoGrow 2-in-1 Indoor Grow Tent…

4 Likes

Awsome ty

3 Likes

I just ordered the next size up from the one you have

3 Likes

Nice! It makes things easy IME :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

5 Likes