MattyBear’s Dual Purpose Tent

Gorgeous plant, dude! But the name “Banana Kush” just doesn’t sound good to me haha.

4 Likes

Don’t be thinking about banana hammocks and it’s not hard to get over lol

4 Likes

You know the rule for eating bananas: “Banana to mouth; not mouth to banana” hahaha.

10 Likes

Go to minute mark 3:30 for the banana joke!

7 Likes

Bahaha that’s funny as hell dude. I’m dying over that.

4 Likes

Cut down the Green Avenger this morning. Here’s the 4 that are now left…

Green Avenger hanging…

NYC Diesel…

Pineapple Chunk is falling over…

Alien Fruitcake…

Banana Kush…

The Final Four…

22 Likes

Next round I’m gonna run some autos I got from @Not2SureYet since I’m so busy with work. I’m also running a couple Rosetta Stone seeds I got from Mr. Soul at Cannacon :wink::v::bear:

Zkilttles Auto
Gelato Auto
West Coast OG Auto
Rosetta Stone regulars

15 Likes

great looking tentful Matty!.

3 Likes

You’re gonna love that Rosetta Stone!

5 Likes

Some thing is telling me I need to get back here for a little more tutoring :grin: Your tents are always full and super stacked with buds. There just may be some thing with photos :grin:

4 Likes

it has nothing to do with photo’s, he does that with just about everything he puts in his tents… it is still my ambition to someday grow like Matty does!

2 Likes

What I was getting at was he is able to do so many in the 3x3. You can’t do that with autos. One maybe. With the photos. he has total control :grin: He knows my main issue is that I am in coco and have to be able to get to the run off trays every day. Matt is the one that pretty much got me to where I am now. and the help of a few others. I still have a lot to learn though. :grin: I am enjoying the ride for sure

6 Likes

You gotta un-ass the cash lol

1 Like

Sorry for being so absent lately. Been busy with work and dad life. Here’s a little picture update. Later fam :v::bear:

24 Likes

Stellar! One of the cleanest tents I’ve ever seen too btw.

3 Likes

Ho hum just another stellar grow haha! Looking good!

6 Likes

I’m starting some grand daddy too anxious too see how they turn out… nice work bud

1 Like

Looks nice

1 Like

i had a saying while playing games 3 to 12 hours a day with friends online. real life first. i have to amend it now that growing pot is part of real life, but work and family always comes first. i know i’m not the only one who has missed you though! great looking tent.

1 Like

Now that is nice

1 Like