Matt’s 2018 Outdoor/Greenhouse Grow

I messaged mac about everyone and he told me that he had already brought it to Roys attention so it shouldn’t be long guys :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks @TDubWilly for helping coordinate! I appreciate you

1 Like

You’re going to fill that sucker just like your tents. I can’t wait to watch! :+1:

2 Likes

Nice @MattyBear set to watching
Im transitioning a pine apple chuck moster cropped clone now just put her out yesterday and willbe getting my green house ready in the next week or two woohoo

3 Likes

An outdoor pineapple chunk sounds exciting! I just had to order some after watching diesel growers!

1 Like

Looking good.

1 Like

Nice set up!! Love the bricks idea. Looking forward to watching this all the way through.

3 Likes

@MBgrower this is my outdoor thread for this summer

4 Likes

Thank You @MattyBear every success and failure is always a lesson learned.
MB

1 Like

Awesome @MattyBear! Set to watching :sunglasses:

What did I miss out on? :worried:

4 Likes

A few of us joined the lab and paid last week, but haven’t gotten our confirmation emails yet. It was supposed to be 2 business days but it’s been a week now…

3 Likes

@MattyBear I’m watching!! Here’s my grow!

White Widow
Buckeye Purple
Indoor grow

8 Likes

What is this lab that y’all speak of?

The lab was the full price ~$100 or you paid just for forum access?

2 Likes

Access to the lab was just reduced, pretty sure. I didn’t pay $100.
@Rickandbobbyd The lab is a paid forum with fewer members and a few other benefits.

2 Likes

Oh. Sorry to be a pain just curious because I can’t find it less than $137. The only things I found were these. The + support one looks like the forum access part.

Robert ran a special on it a while back. I think it was pay regular price and get a $100 credit towards a seed purchase.

1 Like

If I understand correctly it was to the lab forum. I’m not sure that any of the training modules are included.

1 Like

Yeah and I wouldn’t mind getting in on just the forum access - I don’t want the training modules. Got a link? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I kinda have my hands full at work to find it, but I believe it’s in diy thread last Thursday ish

1 Like