Matt’s 2018 Outdoor/Greenhouse Grow

I’m all over that Alan! If you can hold off that is…:wink:

3 Likes

I’ve managed to keep it this long…have some hand extracted, (by me) cask strength 8 year old bourbon. 134 proof. REALLY oaky. I think that will stay home. But this batch was my favorite and I bought half a dozen bottles to gift and use. Sounds like a good use for it.

5 Likes

If it happens I’d like a taste!

5 Likes

Well I don’t intend to haul the damned thing back with me lol!

6 Likes

I’m trying to remember what name of place was we had some solid whiskey for my bachelor party. It was in Monte Carlo I think, memories of that night a little foggy.

4 Likes

Haha, bachelor party memories are supposed to be foggy, if not non-existent, Rob… lol!!! Alan, I’d love to taste anything you helped create my friend!

5 Likes

Seeing as how I’m driving; I’ll supply some cannabis for the flyers in the group.

5 Likes

Even better man! We should probably talk about this in the lab so we don’t get mistaken for dunces lmao.

4 Likes

Too late LMAO!

4 Likes

Oh dear…so there’s a dress code like hospital whites and hairnets like the old lady’s at the school cafeteria. I’ll be the old dude in flops and shorts with a drink in his hand and a big ole grin on his face :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Figuratively and literally haha.

3 Likes

The gang of White Widow autos

10 Likes

Can’t wait to see how those colas finish.

3 Likes

Today…

18 Likes

Those are some huge autos. Are they in 7 gallon pots or bigger?

1 Like

Believe it or not, these are in 3 gallon pots!

4 Likes

What week are you in? I didn’t get away with 3 gallon pots for any of mine :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

@MattyBear yeah; Brian’s plants exhibited severe low PH issues late in flower and I attributed it to the plants’ being root bound in their 5 gallon pots. Just an FYI.

1 Like

I’m okay with low ph late in flower, honestly. The last 2 weeks that is. I haven’t had many problems in the past with 3 gallon fabric pots becoming too root bound.

2 Likes

I think my ph dropped in the last 3 weeks for the big bud and about the last 4 for the AK. Would be nice to use 3 gallons. The coco went a lot farther lol

2 Likes