Massive new growth in the last few days

Uploading: 734835F4-F2E8-4F2F-AA98-30A3919760CA.jpeg…
Processing: DEE9F8C5-3D55-41AE-B9D9-8EE51C9E2B6E.jpeg…
Uploading: 559A809E-5713-45E5-B0DA-C11A62519D00.jpeg…
Uploading: 09A7D5D7-ED9C-421B-BA1D-97E90C2CE210.jpeg…
Uploading: 2BFA75D4-A22F-4BDF-88E6-421DFF43E17C.jpeg…

Gorilla glue and super skunk week 8 and 9

9 Likes

You didn’t wait for all the pictures to finish uploading before you hit the reply button
Nice looking plants for sure. It’s amazing how much they can grow in such a short time especially during the stretch and sometimes near the end during last few weeks they can double in density and weight.

2 Likes

It’s my service. There’s 5 pics there and you can only upload 5 so I skipped the first 5 that encountered an error

2 Likes

The super skunk is amazing me tbh. I let my room cool down to speed them along. They all had new white pistols and had swollen substantially this evening from it

4 Likes

Very nice plants nice and healthy

1 Like

This is my ILGM Super Skunk from my current clone grow.
You’re right - the SS is amazing, and so easy to work with!

3 Likes

Do the hairs usually change over as it finishes ?? It’s putting on thumb sizes protrusions daily abs all kinds of new white hairs

3 Likes

The super skunk are at day 56 of flower. I’m staying impatient but it seems so worth it with the amount of last two week growth. Dropping lights off temps made a dramatic change

1 Like

Mine are ILGM as well but one isn’t as frosty as the other. Really hoping it lays on the trichs in the next 5-10 days

1 Like

Generally- yes.
Around the 20th is my “due date” and I plan to cut buds as the mature vrs taking the whole clone at once, so I’ll be watching the trichs pretty closely.

Yeah - I got my temps in the low 60s at lights out and have a purple tinge to a few buds.

Here’s the whole tent

12 clones in a 2x4 LOL!

4 Likes

You’re getting a little purple too I see. Nice!

1 Like

Jeez!! Mine hav a full 7 days to be at 9 full weeks. I’m running down to 62-64 . 81 in the bright light . I’d love to see sone color. My gorilla glue is getting just retarded frosted. Can’t wait for the bright orange hairs to show. One GG4 is about ready but I’m sure the skunk will go at least another week

1 Like

That’s all from last nights really cold temp I’m not seeing it yet

1 Like

On the right side of that bud leaning to the left it looks a little purple to me.
They’re both really healthy looking plants!

When you count your days are you counting from the flip, or allowing a week or two for the transition?

For example - ILGM says like 6-8 weeks of flower for the SS. Most growers will add a week or two to that estimate to compensate for the “flip”. When the light schedule changes so abruptly it takes the plant a week or two - sometimes longer, to stop the vegetative processes and start the flowering processes.
When I say my due date is the 20th I’m saying that will be 10 weeks since flipping to flower. I don’t count the first two weeks.
But again - I’m watching trichs. i want some knee-buckling crippler out of this grow! LOL!
I wanna HAVE to sit down after i take a hit! :rofl:

1 Like

Flowed times has to be from the flip. Every plant takes a different amount of time to transition. So when seed companies tell you the amount of time it takes to ripen they go by the time you flip to 12/12

1 Like

The gorilla glue is supposed to be that strong … I’m not just going to pull them after 9 weeks. My new 60 power lighted jewelers scope will be here Thursday but everything I’ve read says that gorilla glue doesn’t ripen any further after day 65 and they are looking right on time

Most people around here don’t buy that. LOL!

I stand corrected actually. I emailed the seed support and they did say going by the first sign of flowers is technically correct so that added at least a week but the way they are growing so fast , I’m glad

1 Like

They’re photos, right?