Massive autoflowers @ 10 weeks, no flower

2 Likes

I have had Northern Lights autos go long.
Are you at a 12/12 schedule?
Now that I see the photo I am going to guess you dont have autoflowers.
I can see one plant doing that , but all of them not flowering is too rare to believe,
Those must be photoperiod plants.

6 Likes

These plants are outgrowing my 4’x8’x72" grow room! I have topped and they are still growing into and past my 2 Spider Farmer 4000’s. Im worried they may never flower if i have to keep topping and trimming! Any suggestions?

1 Like

I have them on 186 light schedule thats 2 AK 47 auto, 1 white widow, and 1 bubble gum i have 2 smaller plants on the end that i had to remove since the pic

1 Like

Did you order from ilgm?
If so what code is on the seed packs.
Autos have FAP and Photo period have FP

1 Like

Did you order this?
If so good news is you can clone till you drop. You have a lot of potential.
But these particular plants wont finish in that tent. They will double in size once they start flowering.
Perhaps someone else will have some ideas on how to proceed.
@dbrn32 @MidwestGuy @Hellraiser @Myfriendis410 @imSICKkid @CoyoteCody @MattyBear

2 Likes

Man, im a noob, but you ran out of space like a few feet ago!
They will gain a lot of height during flower…
Im thinking extreme LST, heavy defoliation or just taking them outside to flower them in the sun…
Im sure someone with real experience will suggest something, but that picture is amazing, those plants are giants!

3 Likes

All that aside, those look really healthy. Good job on that.

3 Likes

Yeah, this is going to be a BIG problem. Can the OP put some of these (or all of them) outside?

3 Likes

Trying to confirm whether these are actually autoflowering. I have my doubts.
If it was me I would start cloning and get the size I needed.
Beautiful plants though

1 Like

Yes i did

1 Like

Im considering putting them outside but worried about the change in environment and losing 10 weeks of grow time

1 Like

Autos don’t care about the numbers of hours of light in the day.

1 Like

Yes i ordered from ILGM i will check my packs to see, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the info, i ordered ALL autoflowers and all my seed packs have FP on them, wth do i do now?

1 Like

Yes i did, i thought they were autoflowers

1 Like

Mystery solved. These guys have made good suggestions on ways to proceed :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

4 Likes

Find the original order info in your account, or the email confirmation and contact the sales shop.
They will replace them if they made the mistake.
The ones you have will need a 12/12 light schedule to start flowering, but you are out of room.
They will double in height under 12/12.
Cloning is easy and you got plenty of vegetation to play with.
Why not try it out.

3 Likes

@ spidey_norman, now that i know what i have, i have to figure out how to transition them outside and keep them safe.

1 Like

You might find growing photos are better anyway.
I abandoned autos last year and have much better grows now.

1 Like