Marshydro ts1000 auto GSC. Indoors, 2x4x5 tent

Oh yea i dont have those lights specifically but i have 3 platinum p600s (Good purple LED) that i used for years and loved. Well dbrn32 steered me in the direction of 4 Qb 288 v2 rspecs and I Absolutely love them! I mean i will still use 2 platinums in a 4×4 veg tent until i can build a veg light out of quantum boards. Growth difference says it all tho.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting . QB is where its at. If i go any bigger i will be building my lights too.

2 Likes

Those are some nice lights and setup homie!!!A little to expansive for me NOW…hahaha.If my 2 babies harvest well,I will be getting one!
Thanks again for the info

1 Like

Both beans have popped. Soon as my soil gets here the ladies will go into 5 gal fabric pots.

1 Like

What’s the tracking say?

The 7th still. Perfect.

That’s today, yahoo!

Yep my FFOF came in today so that seedling is in it. Still waiting on my coco.

@bellabstar. Check out the grow so far. My WW had stoped stretching under my blurples. But with that qb mars ts1000 she has stretched another 5 inches in about a week. The true test will be how dense my nugs are. We will see.

1 Like

Here is some info on node spacing.

What’s the coco for? Thought your growing in ffof soil?

One in each

GSC auto in FFOF. With a coco buffer a little larger than a solo cup. And my WW. 4th week since the flip to 12/12. It is loving its new light.

7 Likes

Looking deadly, did you scrog it? Looks like a very even canopy

1 Like

LST since about 3 weeks old. Bent her over and kept wrapping her around the pot

Well done :+1:

That’s one of the things I haven’t done and looks like it would be fun if I had the time, or ran a photo.
I’m just going to fim mine

1 Like

Both the gsc will be trained. I hear they get massive

Had a mishap today. I dropped my watering can on my seedling in the coco and broke it at the base of the stock. Dang it!!. Good news a shipment of fresh seeds just came in with 3 free northern lights autos. 3 jack herner fems, and 3 critical mass cbd fems. I am going to replace the broken GSC with a northern lights auto. Funny how things work out. I’m excited to have 3 diffrent strains in the ground. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Today I watered the GSC in FFOF. I did small ring a few inches away from the plant to make the roots search for water. The water was ph 6.2 and had some recharge added to it. WW got the same mix and smells so good today. The extra kelp and molasses I gave her last week and yesterday, I think are really helping. She is swelling up like crazy.

5 Likes

She’s looking nice.
How damaged is the seedling? You can’t plant tape it together?

What week is your WW in?

Northern lights is my favorite indica strain to date, I am going to plant some WW and Northern lights autos outside next year.
Not sure if you have had northern lights but it’s soooo yummy on the Brain.
I haven’t had white widow yet. Do did you choose strains you have tried or just swung for what you think you might like?

1 Like

No the seedling is snapped in two. It is gone. My WW is week 4ish of flip 12/12 and I vegged her for 6 weeks. So, around 10 weeks. My guess is about 6 weeks to harvest. I have had WW and NL both. The only plant so far I have grown not trying before was pineapple crack, and it gets u moving. Now the critical mass cbd and the jack herner fems I received today I have never tried but hear great things about. I picked the critical mass cbd because I wanted to grow a cbd strain to try but wanted one with decent thc levels too. And the Jack, why not, have u seen the ones grown on here. Omg so nice. Thanks for all the positive feed back @Nicky !!! Do you have any journals going?

a lil pineapple crack before work the bud pic is my first grow. Pineapple crack. I got 80gs out of it. The last pic is my WW being lst and my first grow in the back.

2 Likes