Marshydro ts1000 auto GSC. Indoors, 2x4x5 tent

Is your WW photo in soil?
When I’m in soil my run off starts at 4200 and I just leave it until the plant eats it down to where I need to add nutes.

@anon8491196 start your own grow journal and tag us!

1 Like

Ok yes it’s in soil. And I DO have a grow journal. And thanks I was speaking with the person who started this blog here and was invited to join. But thanks Nicky…won’t bother you anymore in here sorry I rocked your boat!

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Lol it’s not my boat, of course join I was just saying tag us in your journal… I think you took my comment wrong :wink:

1 Like

Nope i am in coco

1 Like

Nice and phat for the age, keep those nice ppm’s looking good in pictures and on paper.

What is your ppm/week scedule for flowering

1 Like

I feed sunday and thursday and water all the other days. Im around 1700 to 1900 in and I check run off daily. Around 1100 to 1700 run off. If it gets below 1100 I do an extra feeding and if it gets and stays around 2200 I flush. I tend to have to flush every 3 weeks as ff in coco holds salts. If u can see just a tiny bit of nute burn, i like to push her.

I have had a little extra time today, so more photos.

11 Likes

I didn’t take anything wrong per your words! Enjoy yourself and maybe think of the tones in which your word choices intend.

Now how can there be a “tone” in text. :grin: :wink::grin::+1::+1::+1: it is very easy to misread or misinterpret text, all is well and this is a super friendly place. Thanks @Nana420, and @Nicky for both following and replying to my thread so far. Now the twist!!! I just ordered some fox farms ocean forest soil. Seeing as i have not grown in soil, only coco, i want to try it. Both the gsc i have coming up in the cups should be the same genetics and pheno type and a good way to test the yeild, and taste. So, one will be transplanted in coco and follow my normal regimen and the 2nd will go in FFOC. I really like the idea of using less nutes,$$$$, and watering every few days instead of everyday like the coco. This is going to be a really good journal as it will compare the two mediums and also show how well or awful my marshydro does. I know alot of people are looking at these lights and wondering how they do. Feel free to tag anyone that might like to follow. Lets do this!!!

2 Likes

Well I’m a FFOF soil guy so I got your back on that side, coco is something I read about on here all day long but I personally have never grown in it. Like you said it’s $$ and more maintenance, autos in soil are so low maintenance compared to a photo in coco.
You will still need to add nutes anywhere from 2-8th week of flower but just do your regular run off TDS logs with soil as you do with the coco and start feeding a little whne it drops anywhere from 1400 to 1000.

Why do you think they are the same pheno?

@Nicky, maybe I am hopeful. Lol. I order seeds for quite a few people. And so far all the GSC out of this order have come up almost exactly the same. In their grows. Meaning to me same pheno. Thanks for having my back on the FFOF side. I maybe coming to you for answers.

1 Like

Some of my grow space. The reflection u see is from my plexi glass drum shield around my drum set. My plants live in my studio space.

3 Likes

I’m surprised you started them in solo cups being that they are autos. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I hoping my mothers earth coco and FFOF that I ordered come in soon. I had enough to start them. I figure if I transplant before root bound/lots of growth they shouldn’t really be stressed. They tracking says the 7th. And in that case, I think the sprouts will be okay.

Ahhh I c
Yeah you need everything ready when you drop auto seeds, they will buck hard for the first 6 weeks.
Thankfully my local shop carries soils by the pallet along with promix and everything else.
So I start in a jiffy puck inside a some and once they hit the roof dome they go into 5gallon pots with a dome until they outgrow the dome and then that’s that.

But this way you were able to start your grow like a week ahead

1 Like

Exactly. I have never been known for patience. But growing has helped alot.

Hey @Nicky, I have read that FFOF is to hot for sprouts. I was going to make an indention in my FFOF a little bigger than my solo cup. And put the solo cup coco and fill a little with more coco. I figure in about 2 weeks the roots will make it to the FFOF and be able to handle it. Is this a good plan? I will, of coarse read my plant and if she looks hungry I can give her a tiny bit of big bloom. I read alot of folks start with frog soil. But i really dont want to wait for it to get here.

Yeah ocean forest is to strong for seedlings, most of the time. That’s why I do my top 1/3 in happy frog.

You have the right idea though, hallow out a spot to put your cup in. Then go a tad bit bigger and add some more of that soil.
When you transplant you want to give it a bit of a buffer space, this way when you water it should mix and leach.

My seedling for the first time ever got burnt even from the happy frog and haven’t quite grown into the ocean forest even though they are 3 weeks old. I’m still getting nute burn in my photos but not in my autos

2 Likes

@KountryBoymac check out the grow and the light. They run about 150 bucks. I will be getting another one in a few weeks.

1 Like