Marshydro ts1000 auto GSC. Indoors, 2x4x5 tent

I’m starting my 3rd grow. It will be 2 GSC autos, in a 2x4x5 tent, under 1 marshydro ts1000, and 2 blurples that have severed me well in the past 290 watts combined for the blurples. I have 4 inch line out hooked to a inline fan. Pulls very well. My medium is 70% coco 30%perlite. I’m feeding the dirty dozen by fox farms. I have a WW in its 3rd week of flower in there photo type so lights will be 12/12. Temp in the past 68-78. Humidity ranges from 40 the 58%. I keep a small dehumidifier running at all times I’m also growing in 5 gallon fabric pots. So here they are my beans in my wet towel on my heat mat …

6 Likes

I wish you good luck axeman :+1:

1 Like

One bean has a small tap root already. Im going to give it another 24hrs before it goes in the solo cup. My white widow photo in there had it’s first day under the new mars hydro ts1000. I can tell that it has already responded well with even more stretch. The tent the ww got as big as it is now was 20 inches by 20 inches. She dont know how to act in there. So much room for activities.!!! Lol

6 Likes

How do you find the 5ft tall?
Just bought a new tent and I wish it was 6.5ft but instead it’s 5.8

It is a toplight grow tent on amazon.

But do you find you have enough room vertically, I just asked because you and me have been growing the same (well indoors at least) but my 2x4x6.5 is nice and tall so my new tent that’s 5ft8 bad

Oh yes, my last tent was only 4 ft tall. Sorry i didnt understand the question. I lst the crap out of them.

1 Like

I don’t get the 5’ tent. I mean jeeze, most people could use an extra foot of vertical room. It’s like some idiot randomly decided 5’ is the way to go.
I have two tents that are 5’ high. I use them for veg only, and I always run out of headroom. I can’t wait to get my permanent grow area built. No more squeezing things in.

3 Likes

It feels huge to me. Lol. I’m trying to be very stealthy

1 Like

Also i keep my tent in a bonus room above the garage. The wall in the room is sloped with the roof. So 5 ft was as tall as I could go.

1 Like

It’s best to go with a 80” tall tent. As my GSC got over 60” tall.

1 Like

I love growing because everyone develops their own method.

4 Likes

Well they went into cups today. Both had nice big tap roots.

2 Likes

1 Like

Busted beans in the cups. And a few of my WW photo. 3rd week 12/12

7 Likes

Oh 2 inches in 2 days under the marshydro. It had stoped growing under the blurples

If you do t mind I’m going to follow your log hun.

2 Likes

I dont mind at all. Jump on in

1 Like

One GSC is coming through the dirt. Just barely. I flushed WW today as i noticed my ppms where staying pretty high 2500ish. I have her down to 300pmm and then I fed her 1700ppm. She is a happy bushy plant. The new marshydro ts1000 is killing it. The growth in less than a week is awesome. I will be buying another one for my 2x4 tent.

2 Likes

I forgot this photo of WW

3 Likes