Mars Quantum board

I have a 2 x 4 x 5 grow tent, flipped the switch to 12 12 seven days ago. I am upgrading to a Mars TSL 2000, And was wondering if people had good results with them?

2 Likes

Seem better than the old design. @dbrn32 could tell you about quantum board lights. Same price range but far superior

1 Like

No experience with that mars light. Reports on those lights don’t seem to be bad, not quite as good as current qb’s.

4 Likes

Shane Topley over at Migro has reviews of many budget lights on his YouTube page. He spoke favorably of some recent MARS PCB lights, but I can’t remember the exact model.

My brother in law has the tsl 2000, and I am running 2 ts1000s both in 2x4 tents. My plants have exploded under these lights and I am very happy with these lights. My buds are super dense looking and feeling. The end product will tell.

3 Likes

I’m a first time grower and I purchased a mars tsw 2000 to keep to a tight budget and I love the outcome so far!

both my girls are 17 days old today!

4 Likes

Look healthy @Newbie90 , beautiful!!

p.s.
Is that your r/h at 41?

I’m switching to a hlg 260 xl v2 , I’m sure the Mars light would’ve been good but at this point I’m not gonna mess around anymore

3 Likes

Last night. tonights will follow @10pm central :grin::crazy_face::thinking::lying_face:

1 Like

It is. Usually its upwards of 50 but drops quickly when I open my tent

1 Like