Mars hydro vs Vivosun vs Coolgrows grow tents

Sorry everyone , I know there are a million posts on grow tents and I’ve spent quite a bit of time reading through them and trying to research them . First time outdoor grower looking to start my first indoor growing adventures heading into winter . I was just looking for Some feedback on wether to get the mars hydro grow tent or something else ? Trying to find an affordable, good quality tent with as few light leaks as possible , durable canvas and a highly reflective quality Mylar interior and something relatively insulated to prevent heat loss through the cold winter months here in Michigan .
I really appreciate anyone’s recommendations and apologize for another repetitive grow tent question .

1 Like

Mars tent is good. I have one. For the most part all the tents are relatively equal. Most tents are smaller than advertised. Usually an inch or two smaller.

2 Likes

I did a lot of research before I upgraded my tent. I went with a mars hydro 4x8. Reason I went with it was because they offered the same 1680d canvas that gorilla grow tents offer at a much more reasonable price point. It does have some light leak issues along the zipper seams. Nothing the sticky velcro can’t fix. The room housing the tent is always dark so no need for me to address the light leak issue.

1 Like

Thank you @Covertgrower @shindig153 ! I appreciate the info .

2 Likes

You didn’t mention it but I got a maxsisun 4x4x80 a month ago. I love the thing! Zero light leak, sturdy, and CHEAP. I paid 99.99 on Amazon. And if you don’t love it. You know they will take anything back!

1 Like

I have a Cool Grows, it’s 2x2x4. I’m very happy with it and I’ve been using it for about a year now.

2 Likes