Marijuana legalization and decriminalization

Dude meeeeow!!! :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::100::pirate_flag:

1 Like

@BudzMS :rofl::rofl::joy::joy:just when I thought I was out they pull me back in!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::100:

1 Like

i know you brother lmao

1 Like

@BudzMS I appreciate that :heart:

1 Like

Doc MJ just put out a pretty good article re: effects on the brain, it’s an interesting read.

https://docmj.com/how-marijuana-affects-your-brain/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekend+edition&utm_content=04.02.2023

1 Like

Agree, my son is dead, my uncle cuts his wifes throat, my aunt is basically catatonic, and that’s just getting started. But all this is related to meth. .
That’s fentanyl killed my wifes baby brother.

I believe prison is to good for some “drug charges”.

1 Like

Agreed, they destroy entire families and get away with it. Saÿ, on a brighter subject, look at these trimming boxes that im building.

This is Tennessee red cedar. Built to last a lifetime. Will be on ebay by mon or tues. I call her Big Red . Happy growing

2 Likes

Hello neighbor :grin: we’ve got a few different boxes and thing’s made from Eastern cedar that vame from here in TN.

1 Like

Heĺlo Happypappy, i love cedar, its so beautiful. Heres some more recent projects i have built with red cedar.

4 Likes

those trim boxes are awesome

1 Like

Thanks BudzMS, glad you like them. Theyre on ebay. The leaf and other options will be available later today.happy growing

1 Like

They are now $195 on ebay. Im giving forum members a $20 discount. Contact me if your interested. Thanks

Happy growing