Marijuana Grafting & Cloning & more!

If any of your wanna know a sure fire way to getting 110% success rate of cloning and/or grafting I can reveille my scientific secrets here. My methods are nothing that you have never tried before or have never done and are scientifically proven to always work for you every single time without any failures.
If you are interested in learning something totally new then please feel free to leave a reply and I will be much more than happy to teaching you!.

Yours Truly,
Cannabis Kid

1 Like

@CannabisKidPot420 or you could just post the instructions…
another forum member already tried grafting with out great results. So if you have something to add feel free.

3 Likes

Sounds kinda like advertising to me? Not trying to be a dick but we don’t charge for our advice and guidance here. Apologies if I am way off.

5 Likes

I did some grafting in horticulture class but we had a fancy chamber for it and cloning. It was day lillys tho. I have one clone going now. Interested in seeing what you’ve got.

3 Likes

No problemo you just keep doing it with your super weak powdered root tones LOL
I was.only trying to help by teaching you all something old school but none of you were born in 1936 because this was the methods my great great grandfather did and always works but you know it all best so good luck with that.

1 Like

I don’t have a method. I broke a branch on accident. I put it in aloe under a 2L dome. Kept moist.

2 Likes

There are plenty of posts on cloning, including my own, but I’ll share.
Cut healthy branch at an angle, dip in clonex, stick in rapid rooter, foliar feed with CloneX, keep in humid environment for 2 weeks. Wait for roots.

2 Likes

Capture%20_2019-08-15-12-53-33

1 Like

@CannabisKidPot420 I understand your new here, but I will mention your condescending tone is unacceptable on this forum. Many members have many different ways of doing things. Just because it’s different doesn’t mean it’s wrong. I strongly suggest to tone it down. This is a welcoming community that is positive, and helpful.
In fact @ Mrcrabs does cloning with aloe gel as well.

5 Likes

@CannabisKidPot420 I don’t think anybody meant any disrespect, can’t speak for anybody but myself tho. There is a lot of the “what are you doing? I can give you better results!” Ads in the world you must admit. I use aloe from the plant last time. I did not mix with water like you suggested. Like I said it was my first time and I went into it by accident. I will def try this when I start my mother later this year. Can you send a pic of your setup? Please and thank you.

Or… any suggestions at all would be nice. Vert said it right. No need to be condescending… we are all here to grow great weed. And there’s 1000 ways to pop a zit

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Please refrain from posting memes or anything else that could be construed as being derogatory.

If you have something you would like to share I’m sure members would love as much information as possible. You can search for others cloning methods by using the search tool located at top of page as well.

2 Likes

I actually started reading this thread expecting to LEARN some new technique. Maybe not brand new. But unheard of to me.

All ive gotten from reading ur posts is someone is an egostatistical windbag with delusions of grandeur. By all means if you had this ‘secret to success’ and were truthfully a college professor with the need to teach. You would have posted when you had 3 people asking ‘whats this new technique?’ Instead we get recycled memes and insults. U my friend are a blowhard. Thanks for wasting 15 mins of my life i cant get back :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Have a nice day Doc

5 Likes

5 Likes

I think @Zsitchin made a new account

3 Likes

If you mean CRISPR as in the dna sequences, cas9 for genetic altering etc etc I am familiar with it. I’m a pothead but I do read and have a self expected level of education outside of Cheetos beanbags and bong water. It’s not what you say it’s how you say it. This is a place for the free exchange of info not a place to tell everyone how much better you and your info are with a sense of superiority.

2 Likes

Is that the dude that grew a like million lbs with 40w cfl bulbs?

1 Like

Professors are what’s wrong with our education system.

Lol, yeah. 2 grams a watt from 40 watt cfls’s. But he wouldn’t explain how.

1 Like

@Bubblehead I know right. Shots fired.