Marijuana closet grow questions

A question from a fellow grower:

I have two questions : 1. I am using my m bedroom walk in closet it has a ac vent in it,can I use this to bring in fresh air and help keep the room cooler,i live in south florida so my air runs just about year round opening a window will not work for me,my house is kept at 75,or should I block the hole up ? also I can leave door ajar most of the time to vent,will this work ? 2. my room is 5.5 x 5.5 about 30 s.f my light is the bigger one 24inx 24in with a 600 watt hps bulb do I need to keep my plants centered under the light or can I spread them out a little more,from the pictures ive seen it looks like they are pretty close together, I planed on 10 plants in 5 gal buckets ! im growing the white widow and gold leaf strains ,any advice would be greatly appreciated

A closet with AC vent is perfect for a grow room!!! :smiley:

Spread the plants out for better light penetration. You can leave the door open all the time if you want. I advise you to buy a 4’ light mover. This will allow the lamp to move back and forth across the room providing excellent light for all plants. Keeping plants bunched together, is an invitation to environmental issues. Good luck :slight_smile: