Marijuana books

I’ve bought a marijuana book and it turned out to be useless. Can I get some recommendations on some books that will tell me everything I need to know about indoor growing?

don’t waste your $$ The trouble with those books is that they are outdated before they even get to print. You can read all about growing here or is you need more intense help, you could join Bergman’s lab? @cds727

Now I’m gonna amend my remarks… I love books, but everything about MJ is changing so quickly, I don’t think the books can keep up!

If I was gonna spend money here is what I would recommend!

2 Likes

Yeah totally wot @bob31 said a you can already get the best growing book out there for which is the grow bible by Robert Bergman, they do know there shit, totally for real, it’s like he’s realised it will mean more in sales in the long run by doing the book for free and therefore getting more people interested in growing and then selling everything to grow it is really really great business , and there are such great people on here who are only to happy to help and everyone just re energising every day just coming on the site

1 Like

that is a great book,but i sat it down when i joined here…the real time help you can get here is great! the folks in the know are very willing and forward about helping… great place ilgm forum

2 Likes

yeah, I’d save my money and buy more ILGM seeds!

2 Likes

@cds727 have you downloaded the free ILGM Grow Bible?

yea!buy more grow stuff! you can never have enough grow stuff!

2 Likes

Yeah I dl’ed it. Thanks everyone that answered. I ordered the marijuana growers hand book and it is useless. Are y’all saying most of them are like that? I’m a rookie so I’ll be asking a lot of questions. I ordered some ww on here the other day. And I had a buddy give me three saplings. One was an auto and it’s flowering right now and the other two aren’t. One of them looks great and the other one had a rough time when it was little. But it’s growing now. And I’ve been guessing and going off of Instinct so far.

2 Likes

Just in case you missed this

You can document your grow in the grow journals category. I think the one on one help we give each other here is better than any book!

1 Like