March Bud of the month 2018

That’s very possible I did the same thing. I thought I already signed up when purchasing seeds but I didn’t. Once I did sign up I could see all the past order numbers.

1 Like

Can you find shipping confirmation email the order number is in that ? Otherwise sorry not much can be done

1 Like

My emails gets deleted after so many days. I’ve lost my email and couldn’t find my order number. I went to where I ordered the seeds and tried to log into my account. It said I didn’t have an account so I guess I didn’t open one when I purchased my first seeds. So I opened one, choose a password and logged into my account. I could now see all the orders I had placed with order numbers.

6 Likes

Thanks. That worked for me. Do the buds have to be on a growing plant? or, can they be buds i just harvested. lol

White Widow. Order #206555

25 Likes

Either way works. You can ask questions post pictures and tag people at the BOM chat room located here. https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/t/ilgm-bud-of-the-month-chat-room/16665 We try to keep the conversation here to a minimum to make things easier for Latewood when determining a winner.

3 Likes

i’m going in again with a repeat of my Green Crack Order# 210406

36 Likes

WW order #174477

34 Likes

Amnesia auto order #209888

31 Likes

Here is my Sour D

24 Likes

Wow everyone is putting up some great looking pics . Been gone for a bit and it looks like congrats to a couple new mentors . Here is my paltry entry for this month it is a last years grow of Gold leaf order con# 159634

27 Likes

Welcome back my friend. Already showing a beauty!

1 Like

Thank you Laurap it is good to be back . Life happens and mine fell down and skinned it’s knees but I am back up now . Getting old is catching up to me is all

5 Likes

Wow! Some gnarly looking bud this month!

3 Likes

This girls a sleeper. High thc, High cbds. Crystal order # 199167

25 Likes

California Dream Order #152049

29 Likes

Amnesia Haze Order #213535

29 Likes

Okay last day ladies and gentleman get those sexy bud pics in the contest. Also I am kind of bummed that none of the mentors ever get in the contest . @Countryboyjvd1971 @latewood @Aquaponic_Dumme it is not a real competition unless we get to be against the top ( Big Dogs ) jump on in guy’s

2 Likes

When is tbe last day for voting?

Ha Ha. :slight_smile: Staff is allowed to enter but, generally we do not because we do not want to take a prize away form a deserving member. :slight_smile:

8 Likes