March 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

Thanks guys but I think the voting is over and this month has been a real headache for the moderators so in all fairness I respectfully withdraw my entry for March and will just get in the April contest. There are some killer buds for competition in April also and the contest is the best part . Thanks for all the votes and kind words @latewood @garrigan62 hope this is not breaking a rule if so I apologize just trying to make it easier for all…:blush::blush::blush:

11 Likes

Very humble and an awesome grower, youve got some great qualities going for you :smile::v:

4 Likes

Latewood requested 5 of us re-vote to break the tie

1 Like

a man among boys,great gesture @Oldstoner… you are a great grower and also a even greater person for stepping aside…
we need more folks like you in this world brother!

3 Likes

I’m actually good with fromanoc winning this month and I will be in aprils contest I just started soaking my new crop of beans today and should be planted by tomorrow. 2 of the blue dream (Ordered because of fromanocs entry ) 2 Super Skunk and a Green Crack . I just cant pass up the chance to compete is why I get in .

8 Likes

You’re a gentleman @Oldstoner and I look forward to watching your next grow

3 Likes

Oldstoner,

I knew you woudl step aside. I did not want to ask you to, though. Thanks for making it easy, but the re-vote would have solved the issue as well. I am so sorry that I cannot give 2 packs of seeds away, or I would. Don’t want to push our luck, after all Robert is kind enough to allow us to give free seeds to the winner.

Good Man. Hat;s off and all that :smiley: :+1:

OK Guys and Gals; We have a winner: @fromanoc!!! I will PM you for your shipping address and I will need your choice of 1 - 5 pack of any seeds from our seedbank! :slight_smile: Congrats

8 Likes

It is really a pleasure to provide you all with this contest. I amo fulfilled when I see good sportsmanship and comradery among all the interested parties here in the BOM contest.

7 Likes

Congratulations @fromanoc you earned it brother that was a very sexy little blue bud . Very happy for you . Think of me when you smoke the next bowl.

5 Likes

@latewood any time bud I just love the pictures of the grows I am currently sitting on about 4oz of gold leaf and 4oz of gscx plus just started a new grow so me not stepping aside would have just been greedy . When I have done that it has always come back to bite me in the butt . Just appreciate all you and the other moderators put into this site .

8 Likes

Congrats, Brother! A well deserved win for you!!

@Oldstoner, you’re a fine testament of the group of people here. I’ve had much respect for you since I started seeing your posts.

Not to put you on a pedestal, but it would be hard to earn more respect than what you did, even before the tie breaker voting.

The world needs more people like you, Brother…

8 Likes

Congratulation to the champion and congratulations to everyone posting bud pics here…
You guys are all champions and those were all awesome buds !!!

4 Likes

Gratz @fromanoc on the win!

3 Likes

Congratulations @fromanoc

2 Likes

Thank you guys !!! It was an honor to compete here although it was my first grow. I think it talks about the quality of the forum people as I wouldn’t been able to grow that without the input from everyone else.

9 Likes

Respect that’s a pretty girl…