March 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

Tough to choose but I think @Oldstoner has the edge this month. Very difficult to choose! Great job everyone!

4 Likes

That Blue Dream is a beauty of a bud, but I have to give my vote to @Oldstoner. So frosty!!!

3 Likes

It is just going to get better each month I have one for the next 5 months lol crazy I love it

2 Likes

@fromanoc
My vote

2 Likes

And it looks like you might win a second oldstoner

1 Like

@Oldstoner

1 Like

Heck yeah man I’m proud of you we came in about the same time even though you’re only on your second I get a little ambitious you got this my friend it will be close but I think it’s yours it would be an honor to be a second time winter hell I was tickled pink when I won on January I enjoy they grow I got another winner downstairs my chronic window will win something LOL I know I sure will win as long as I’m happy that’s All I care about but it is good fun competition

8 Likes

I will tally the votes and declare our new Champ; tomorrow. :slight_smile:
Happy growing.

5 Likes

@Oldstoner I feel you brother you all are the only people who know about mine as well and same with smoke that’s why every time I’m getting high I get on here so I can talk to someone because I know they get High too lol when you should be proud looks like you’re the one of this month two time winner did you do awesome we started indoor growing at the exact same time even though I’ve grown out doors before it’s still a completely different ballgame then growing inside Great job my friend

2 Likes

Who won ? Did I miss something ?
Did @Oldstoner won or someone else ?
Come on guys, throw me a bone here…
Iam dying of curiosity…
Thx

1 Like

Ooh, ok, just being impatient I guess…

1 Like

Iam really happy I got the Gold leaf after I saw your bud…
Mine will grow outdoors , I am planning to let just “go” 2 of them to see what kind of trees they will grow up to be…
I saw some guerilla grows here in a past…
You would not believe the sizes of this monsters…
A chain saw needed to cut them down…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too…, I will post pics of all my grows for you guys of course…

2 Likes

I need to do a recount. I apologize but, I have been through hell the past few days, and I had not had a chance to do an official final count. It is hard for me with my vision issues to count votes due to all the excess chat throughout the topic. I had Dumme count and he came up with a tie. Now I will wade through all the posts and attempt to get to the final tally.

Be patient; Will announce winner soon.

6 Likes

1st visual count, I got a tie. I will look again later when I feel better, reading making me nauseous right now. :frowning: Thanks to all of you how participated and voted this month.

11 Likes

Hey everyone. We call it a tie after regular voting. We all talked it over and decided the most fair way to decide the March winner is to have all the participants who did not vote for Oldstoner or fromanoc…Did Not Vote for these 2 , to vote for only these 2 entrants.

To clarify. If you voted for someone else during the voting, other than these 2 members who are tied; Vote for Oldstoner or fromanoc. If you voted during regular vote for these 2, then you Do not vote.

I think I made this clear. Good Luck in the 2nd round, guys

Here is a list of members approved to vote. None of the members voted for Oldstoner or fromanoc:

@fromanoc
@Willd
@step1107
@Savingpvtviper
@kabongster

Tough choice, but going with @fromanoc

1 Like

I’m going with… @fromanoc that color is just awesome!

1 Like

I’m giving my vote to @Oldstoner :+1:

1 Like

@fromanoc gets my vote for that beautiful ILGM Blue Dream

1 Like