Mantis Nutrients

Was curious on if anyone here has ever used Mantis all in one bufferd nutes before and if so what did you think about it and would you recommend it and why?

1 Like

So out of curiosity I just read through a grow journal where they exclusively used this ,and my conclusion is it works fine , buds had nice denseness, no chem burns if you shake it and stick to the instructions. Would I use it nahh not worth the price imo BUT if you’re lazy or meterless it’s a decent option

2 Likes

Yeah i can’t justify the price what so ever its crazy lmao I’m still in my current 1st grow and just using GH flora trio and am in week 3 of flower and also have 13 out of 15 clones take for me so just kinda seeing what are some good but some what simple nutes to experiment with some of these clones probably gonna do some fox farms nutes sense I’m running all my clones in FoxFarms OF/HF 50/50 mix and they are doing great and loving the soil

1 Like

I’ve been using only Mantis seed to harvest. Stuff works great and they did a price drop to $69.95 at the beginning of summer. Plus a first time buyer discount on their website. I went on vacation a lot and left my plants to a friend of mine who has never grown before and he was able to keep them alive and flourishing with Mantis :)!

2 Likes

I’m over expensive bottled nutrients, Jacks 321 is the way.

4 Likes

I like the simplicity of Mantis

3 Likes

I appreciate the feedback most definitely like i stated before the cost is still crazy I may get a bottle at some point and give it a try but ill probably just stick with Jacks as @Hellraiser mentioned Jacks is all around imo a great choice of nutes in today’s market where there 8 plus bottles to everyone’s line anymore was gonna try Dutch Pro also but just to many dam bottles to keep up with Jacks is perfect weight it out mix and feed

2 Likes