Manifolding Question

Does anyone have any good pictures of a manifold trained plant in late flowering?

3 Likes

I want to say @Newt might have one?

1 Like

FWIW it filled the 3x3 and it was difficult to capture the whole plant

a much smaller plant

13 Likes

That looks really good!

2 Likes

it is funny how genetics works. Grew 2 GDP in autopots (small one pictured) which is supposed to grow larger plants. The two weighed around 12 ounces total and some change. The big one in the tent was not quite 2x that. The clones from the one in the tent did very well. Two grown in autopots each came in around 11-12 zips. Good genes.

8 Likes

Now we know who the manifolding expert is. You’ve changed my opinion on manifolding. It’s probably better left for experienced growers, though. Do you agree?

6 Likes

No, sorry. I haven’t gone down that rabbit hole yet.

3 Likes

Gorilla Glue auto

10 Likes

Really easy Grow Bro! If I can manifold an auto anyone can :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Seriously no expertise required. I like what is called Nebulas Manifold. Top twice, limit the number of branches and pinch the excess growth. It may be a little more hands on but that is the fun part for me.
This is a quadline. It is a manifold but the node just below where it is topped to form the manifold is allowed to grow - thus the term quad. It has twelve colas. A typical manifold has 8.

The numbers indicate where it was topped to get 12 colas

8 Likes

You know you aren’t supposed to do that to an auto. :sunglasses: Impressive. No stress just a little tender loving care.

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I started experimenting when I had some 10 for beans from ILGM. Studied Nebulas manifold and decided to pull the trigger. Gotta admit the quad is my favorite and stumbled on that by trial and error playing with training ideas :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I would think the quad would be perfect for autos. Top once and then decide what you keep. I only grow a couple plants at a time so I can play around and enjoy working with them.

2 Likes

The quad does work great for autos :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

im trying but im getting confused af lol

2 Likes

I wanna learn how to do this eventually… lol…

1 Like

These may or may not help.

Good luck…

6 Likes

I like the pure manifold (2 branches) version best. That’s the bottom photo. Easiest to perform and the buds look the best.(back right plant in the tent)

It actually started as this self-topped tiny little thing…

4 Likes

@VirginiaGrowBoy thats beautiful and clean. Thats the spread im looking for. Is there a step by step on how to do that or is it by trial and error?

2 Likes

dam brother that is some great pics of instruction. well done

1 Like