Manifolding Question GDP

well done, one day ill be there lmao

3 Likes

Do you keep the plant in veg until the branches are out to the ring. Or do you finish the manifold after you flip the light? @VirginiaGrowBoy

2 Likes

As soon as I flipped to flower, I “let go” and only used LST after that to tie them outward using the outside ring.

I flipped I had the cola count amd location I was looking for.

Hope that makes some kind of sense. I have a big buzz right now. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That makes sense. Pretty much what im in the process of doing. Im flipping the light this weekend so I let her loose tonite. Thanks Happy Growing

1 Like

It has begun!

The ZSkittles topped itself and so i fimmed the 2nd developed sprout…

3 Likes

The medium looks a bit dry. Keep em Growing

1 Like

@TLC these are babies. I watered last night about a quart each.

1 Like

My Friend all I’m saying that sometimes under watering is the same as over watering not good. I"m stoned It’s all good Keep em Growing :100: :beers:

2 Likes

@TLC its good bro… last night they started their Tribus.

4 Likes

Tribus what formula are you using

1 Like

@TLC the original. Got a small bottle for 30 bucks. Its some strong stuff, only .5ml per gal once a week. So the bottle i can literally fit in the palm of my hand is good for up to 200 gallons.

1 Like

Tribus is good stuff. I use the grow and bloom formula and offset it with fulvic acid.

Holy shit yall, gone for 2 days and come home to this… i gotta thin her out… i need knowledge and direction…

1 Like

Shaved their legs tonight…

1 Like

When you start shaping the base ( manifold ) be aggressive but gentle like @kaptain3d recommended

5 Likes

Nice work! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great torture technique
a5e044e63dfc7a0782899def5829131d

3 Likes

Thanks Guys appreciate it

2 Likes

So should i use LST clips or bamboo and tie the girl down? I spent a few minutes folding her down…

2 Likes

Use whatever you’re comfortable with :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes