Manifolding Question GDP

Alrighty folks. Ive been told wait for the 5th node top between 3rd and 4th and staple down, or top it now between 3rd and 4th and staple it. This GDP is about 3 weeks old. Do i need to wait for the stem to fatten up?

2 Likes

@kaptain3d might be able to help you out

5 Likes

I like to wait a little bit. At this stage, I would start with some gentle lst. To give her a bit of “direction”. Be careful of splitting. Keep some teflon tape handy and some aloes or honey to “fix” any mistakes.
And have something prepared to hold her up in case of too much manhandling… :smiling_imp:

That’s what I would do… But I’m kind of rough on my plants.
@MeEasy is really good at training too… :wink:
Look him up he has great explanations and diagrams all over his journal.

7 Likes

I just so happen to have some lst clips… @kaptain3d

3 Likes

Ive seen clips made for the sole purpose of mainlining.

1 Like

I follow Nebulahaze from growweedeasy, this is from her article on manifolds it’s pretty handy

6 Likes

I think @beardless is an experienced manifold growers.

1 Like

yes be very careful lol, i did all the trimming and when i tied one branch it broke it off completely lol

2 Likes

@BudzMS i would also add silica if you are not already using it. Don’t tell anyone, but I have been known to get a little too excited when LST’ing and have cause some splits. I did not notice at the time and 3 weeks later my split continued to grow. Before using silica the branches on my autos had just died off even when noticing and trying to fox the split.

4 Likes

Sometimes things get beyond repair. Lesson learned becareful moving plants around Shizz Happens

4 Likes

thats how i did mine lol, but it has one arm with 4 colas and its a monster now. so dont stress it

2 Likes

Pant is growing fine I call her One Arm Sally

3 Likes

awesome lmao

1 Like

I started that last grow cuz all my branches would break with heavy buds, its a PITA but its a good problem lol

2 Likes

The nubela haze method that meeasy recommended is easy to follow and works great.

2 Likes

i need to try with the sticks next grow

2 Likes

They are looking good :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks Guys

2 Likes

Looking good. On photos, go ahead and manifold away!

7 Likes

Nice! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

3 Likes