Manifold base stem split

Unfortunately I was doing some stem bending and the manifold base split, I taped the divided stem joining the two parts together and I added a binding for additional support of the cracked stem. The crack is about 1,5 cm :cold_sweat:
I hope my baby to survive this brutality. On her favor it is that the plant was healthy and growing fine (still in vegetative stage).
I feel miserable, I’d fim the fruits of my groin for this.

2 Likes

That would be a good use of super thrive and otherwise the flower should survive, its growth will increase much more you will have bigger fruits

1 Like

Thank you very much dear, your comment gives me solace and I’m needing right now

Zip ties work great for that situation

3 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have a single one right now :frowning:

If you have honey or Aloe & she’s not healing yet dab some on and rewrap. Both improve healing.

3 Likes

Exactly what I came here to say, @SmoknGranny. I have a knack for breaking stems, but I’ve gotten pretty good at first aid for them! I bet she’ll be okay, @gabarram

3 Likes

Dont worry, shell stall for a few days form a knuckle at break & then take off. I know, ive done this when i didnt know about adding honey & was fine. I now keep a first aid kit for girls as im clumsy with tape, scissors, honey ect.

2 Likes