Mango Sherbert indoor by The Humboldt Seed Co

@Green707Thumb I hear this is a lower yield strain so I was gonna let it go another node or two before I top. Thank you man :pray:

@Covertgrower and @Tristanj424 I guess we’ll see how it goes in the tent for the first time

1 Like

Don’t be scared of placing the branches where you want them. Supercropping will be your friend… Just keep an “emergency” kit near you and you’ll do great! For me “emergency” = some Teflon tape and honey/aloes for breaks and splits and gardening wire for training…

4 Likes

@kaptain3d I’ll have to look into super cropping I plan on defoliating these ones this time so I have to look a lot more into that too. I just watched @NewYep do it so I’ll probably follow his footsteps

1 Like

I had 2 colas from one plant get bent a little. So, I would definitely get an emergency kit

3 Likes

Yep, I do the same.

2 Likes

Hey guys just got some questions I think maybe @Bulldognuts @Covertgrower or @Green707Thumb may be able to help out with.

I’m confused on cloning but I’ve picked one of my plants that I want to clone so I can keep these. Can I just cut off any branch and clone it? Before I flip can I use the bottom 3 sets of side branching for clones? I want to harvest this plant clone it and not have to keep it in veg longer than the others.
Thanks for the help all!

I’ll update soon. I may have to feed next week as I’m noticing burning leaf tips and this strain seems to be really finicky with water I may end up killing them between over and under watering.

3 Likes

Yes you can! The older the branch you take your cutting from, the better your chance of getting an healthy clone… I read that somewhere, don’t remember where, but it works for me…
I you take you cuttings before flipping the mom in flower, you get a regular clone, if you wait a couple of weeks for the buds to start forming on the mother and then take your cuttings, you’ll get a monstercrop.

Monstercrop are a little bit harder but have a lot more branching…imo… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

@kaptain3d sweet thanks man! I’ll take cuttings before I flip just because I want to fill the tent with a bunch of plants rather than a lower number like I have been. I’ll definitely be posting updates on cloning when I do it I’m just trying to be prepared

4 Likes

Kap is correct - might add that top growth shoots, whether it’s from a lower branch or w/e, make the best clones with regard to vigorous growth🖖🏼

2 Likes

@Green707Thumb so topping can also clone? When I top it should I just try and clone the topped branch as a rest run?

Yep if you’re able to top and go two nodes down ideally to clone what you’ve snipped - aka take enough for the clone to stand up in a rooter so to speak

1 Like

Okay guys I’m confused. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Temps 70-75 day 67-72 night
Humidity 50-55%
At this point I don’t know what’s going on the plants are drooping like they need watered but were watered this morning (they perked up 2 hours after watering) but last night seemed under watered here’s a picture last night vs now. They seemed good earlier so I doubt it’s overwatering but they are drooping again and I can’t give them more water tomorrow and I just don’t know what’s going on they only seem to stay happy about 6 hours each day.

2 Likes

Top is now bottom is last night. Both plants were drooping last night and earlier they both looked good like the one in the back

:thinking:
Look good to me, could just be finicky early on, get tired after lights been on i assume?

2 Likes

@Green707Thumb that’s a thing?? Should I lower my light intensity or drop it from 18/6 to 16/8?

1 Like

Yea perhaps try turning it down a notch or raising the light a few inches - nothing to overreact about tho you gooood✌🏼

1 Like

Alright guys I’ve topped one of them and the rest will be topped this week but even still they are sad. I’m gonna just call it them being finicky and not worry so much like you were saying @Green707Thumb. I turned down my light and raised it 4" so hopefully I can get these suckers back to being happy but if not meh as long as they dont die I’m good. Here’s pictures of them when the lights came back on.

Here’s an update guys sorry I missed 4 weeks I think I’m only off by 2 or 3 days.

The plants are doing great all of them but the small one is topped, happy and healthy. Maybe some decay on the leafs but I think it’s all natural.

This was my last plain pHd water next one will be a feed at week 5
Humidity 45-52% day and night
Temps 70-73 day 65-70 night

Ppm/pH not measured, still can’t water to run-off because I planted them in too large of pots. Next time I’m not gonna make this same mistake

I got some help setting up my tent but it’s not finished. I’m getting ready to have surgery and can’t lift more than 5LBS making setting it up difficult but these plants are getting big and I need to move them.

Ps @Green707Thumb you were right the plants were tired of the light I lowered the power and they are much much happier.

Picture time!

3 Likes

@Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Green707Thumb @kaptain3d so I’m not sure what’s going on here this plant went limp and it was just watered yesterday. Any tips?

1 Like

My first question is : do they have any kind of airflow going over them?
And is it very hot in your tent? :nerd_face:

3 Likes