Mango Sherbert indoor by The Humboldt Seed Co

Weekly update! All plants are alive and well, the one is still a solid ways behind but she’ll catch up. Surprisingly I’m noticing some branches growing on the sides (the ones that flourish when you top I can’t think of the name.) Other than that I think it’s safe to say they love my new light with all the extra blue. I’m doing my first actual watering tomorrow with pH’d water. Also the dome will be coming off the stunted one shortly but is still on. Also this is day 2 of 18/6 lighting.

Temps day- 75-79°F night-70-73°F
Humidity is about 50% but I’m scared to throw my humidifier In their because my light came with a warning saying not to touch it with wet hands or use spray bottles around it. Any advice? @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @Green707Thumb

2 Likes

Just a liability clause. You’ll be fine.

1 Like

@Covertgrower so it wont break it? I know it’s stupid but I’m less scared of a fire then I am breaking these lights this went from a hobby I have everything for to a damn expensive one :joy::joy: love them plants though

1 Like

As long as it’s not blowing directly on it or you have water dripping on it I think you’ll be okay.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower gotcha thanks man

2 Likes

The classic Helicopter Parent, overthinking!

It will serve you well tho - babies look great :+1:t3:

1 Like

@Green707Thumb hey man you know it :joy::joy: I watch these things 16 hours out of the day

1 Like

Update time! @Covertgrower @Green707Thumb @shady424 @NewYep @dbrn32 @Bulldognuts @Bubblehead @Hellraiser
20 days in and looking good.
Temps day/night 73-78°F/70-75°F
Humidity day/night 50-60%/55-63% rh
Water has been every other day with 6.7-7.0 pH’d water

Only real concern is the leafs are starting to Twist to the side? Maybe my light is up to high. I’ll keep watching them and if it gets worse I’ll make a change somewhere. I’ll probably set up my tent this week or next so they have more of a proper environment but I’m getting ready for a very intense surgery and am unable to lift so ive got some challenges ahead of me. I’ll keep y’all updated and thanks for the help!

6 Likes

Looks fine, would not worry too much about the leaf twisting, pretty common as leaves grow out.

2 Likes

A few of my leaves are twisting too but they’re growing reLly well

1 Like

@Hellraiser @shady424 that’s what I thought it doesn’t seem like tacoing to me so I doubt its environmental

1 Like

It’s good I wouldn’t Wru bottom leaves

1 Like

Monkey’s Undies Gromie,
Happy and healthy :v:

1 Like

@kaptain3d @Covertgrower @Enlightened420 @Hellraiser @Green707Thumb @shady424 does anyone here have experience with trellis? I’ve just bought one for my tent and plan on using it this grow but honestly I’m a bit confused. Do I use it after I top when they grow table top like?

1 Like

That’s what I do… :nerd_face:
Top and spread, then put net over and direct the branches in each separate square. 1 square for 1 branch optimally…

1 Like

Also here’s week 3 update!

They are praying and happy as can be. I’ve thrown a dehumidifier in the closet because the humidity was getting up around 65% now it’s 48-50% only pH’d water as of now still I think I’ll wait until week 5/6 to feed. Temps have been around 72-77°F.

4/5 of the plants are doing great and one of the four is doing exceptional it has large side branching nice leafs and solid spacing with thicker stems than the other plants. Every here and there I’m getting a whiff from one or more of them nothing strong but nice for sure. The fifth plant is slow and a ways behind but I’ll see where it goes. My last dumb plant was the surprisingly great bud so let’s hope :pray:

Here’s pictures of all plants and a shot or two of side branching.

3 Likes

@kaptain3d sounds good to me man that’s what I’ll end up doing then. I have a hard time picking out bud sides and fan leafs until it’s in flower so I’ll see how this goes :joy:

1 Like

No experience with a trellis yet I was thinking about putting one in but I have the two photos and the two autos and the autos will be coming out a lot sooner and different growth too so not sure if this grow it’s appropriate but good luck lmk how it works

1 Like

Great time to do first top imho - looking good!

1 Like

No experience, but a trellis would keep the flowers supported.

1 Like