Male preflowers or too soon to tell?

I’m 80% sure I have a male. I’m just going to double check with the experts.

1 Like

You’re correct.

2 Likes

Agree. Fem plants will usually have one single sac with hairs protruding. Any time you have more than one sac on one site on a node it is trouble.

1 Like

You saying dudes are trouble because we have two in one sac?? Lol :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

A pack of sacs make for a sausage party (or something like that.) lol.

6 Likes

Well said. I think I may have another one. :frowning:

Thoughts? @Covertgrower @MidwestGuy

Could be. I would expect with those sacs that it is sexually mature and you should be seeing hairs protruding. Sometimes it can take a few days for the hairs to appear. You might give that one a couple more days to see how it develops, but I’m suspicious of it. It’s early on, so you aren’t risking pollen cutting loose just yet by waiting a day or 2.

2 Likes

Cool. My thoughts exactly. I’m giving it a few more days. You guys rock.

2 Likes

Looks male to me also. Does this make it an official sausage party in your tent? :joy:

3 Likes

No. I have one DTxC99 in the flower tent.

Only thing in the Veg tent are some Autos. A Sour Diesel and a Zkittlez.

I’m giving it one or two more days before I officially declare the other one a Male. I’m hoping she’s confused. If it’s a male, no one is smoking any Pineapple Upside Down Cake this summer. What a waste of time and nutes. I’m definitely doing the DNA test my next grow with reg seeds.

I’m dropping 4 seeds in water because if this fiasco. Gold Leaf, GSCE, Cherry Pie all by ILGM and a Rosetta Stone

The Sour D is looking great. Best stand alone plant I have grown.

2 Likes

Balls=Male sorry man

1 Like

which makes it a gang bang :wink:

looks male… make seeds???

1 Like

Male plant