Male pollinating females

Environmental surrounding on a farm. Cross-pollination

So I’m a first time grower. I live in the country with no neighbors. It’s the PERFECT set-up except for one thing. Wild hemp all around.
My question is if I have my plants in one of my out buildings, what is the likelihood of it getting pollinated by several male plants less then half a mile away? The she’d is a big metal outbuilding with sky lights, like a greenhouse. But it’s not air tight. There are a couple small holes on one wall that air can easily get in. I’m so worried about it pollinated by them damn males. Lol
Help a newb out!
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Shoot. I should have mentioned that they are already about 8 weeks. I’ve been moving em around from my windows that get lots of sun and then pitting em under lights too. Just was wondering if I were to put them in the shed of they could get pollinated by male hemp less then half a mile away.
Now that I transplanted her into its biggest pot it’s a little heavy to be moving it all over the house. I know I should’ve thought about that sooner but ya know

depends on which way the prevailing winds go there…?

Pollen is insidious. If it were me I wouldn’t risk it. But if you can spare a plant that you won’t mind losing ,why not experiment? The worst that can happen is you have seeds for your next grow

Pollen is insidious. If it were me I wouldn’t risk it. But if you can spare a plant that you won’t mind losing ,why not experiment? The worst that can happen is you have seeds for your next grow

Thanks for the idea! I do have a couple extra seeds I can try. I’m such a beginner but learning.