Male Plant or Diseased Plant, difficult for me to tell

Hi. I have a bunch of Bangi Haze Feminized plants, but one may be a male, I’m not experienced enough to tell. Looking for input please. The ‘balls’ appear to be puss sacks, not round like what I’ve seen in illustrations of male plants. Not sure if its male, or diseased? Plant is otherwise healthy, is approx. 6 weeks old.

1 Like

The area of concern is in the bottom major internodes. here is another pic

That plant doesn’t show the sex what exactly are you concerned about? That is what young cannabis plants look like. You wont know sex until flower.

2 Likes

They don’t show their sex until flowering? Are you certain of that… Here’s what I found " Let the plants grow for roughly six weeks before sexing them. Marijuana plants, male and female, will be identical in the first 6 weeks of life. It is only after they’ve begun developing their sex organs later on that you’ll be able to differentiate them.". What I’m concerned about are the pus looking sacks on the internodes. I have half a dozen healthy plants of that strain, and none of the others have that. Just wanted to toss it out there for advice because if I need to trash that plant, its no great loss.

6 weeks is not always the case the plant wont show sex until they are ready some may be 6 some may be 8.

1 Like

But i dont see anything i would be concerned with

1 Like

I appreciate all comments… first grow here, and I don’t see those pus sacks anywhere else, will monitor and isolate if I get too freaked, thanks for the input

The inflated part where the internode touches the stem is normal if that is what you are talking about. I assure you that there is no signs of what sex it is or any problems from the pics you posted. Looks like a happy healthy plant. You are doing well!

1 Like

https://goo.gl/images/sSwDr7

1 Like

My first plant was a bag seed and showed all signs of female. I flipped to 12/12 and within 5 days, the male flowers and seed pods started to form. They look like bananas…

@Vexer is right. The plant is too young to sex. Those knuckles you see are just the internode knuckles. Stand Fast. Your plant is healthy looking. You have a 50/50 it’s a girlie.

Best wishes and happy growing

4 Likes