Male plant? Need confirmation

Hi all. Just want some confirmation that this plant is a male. Have only had females before so just double-checking before I scrap it. :sob:

1 Like

Thats a tough one for my untrained eye, but I’d say yes…? Looks almost hermie

2 Likes

Those are sacs of seeds, you can put it very far away from your grow , water it a lot and just let it go , come back for seed later … be careful the pollen can contaminate the rest of your grow, so it’s up to you to factor in the risk , read more about it , but definitely don’t leave it in the same building.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a male

3 Likes

I don’t see a single white hair (pistils) and they look to have the tell tell sign of the watermelon strips

1 Like

Not sacs of seeds, sacs of pollen.

6 Likes

Thanks @Calizona @MeEasy @BobbyDigital & @Randy_Marsh

2 Likes

Correct, sacks of pollen , thank you for the correction-took too long I can’t edit -.-

1 Like

I knew what you meant just didn’t want anyone new thinking you can get seeds from males.

2 Likes

Can I impose on you guys a second time? I have this mutant I am also trying to sex… any ideas?

1 Like

Think you are gonna have to wait a couple more days I don’t see anything definite

4 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah, also not seeing anything definitive on that one yet

2 Likes

Thanks again, guys. Much appreciated.

Thinking this one is also male…

Looks like it. I’d give that one a few more days to be sure

1 Like

Thanks for your replies @BobbyDigital. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Now the first pic I’m pretty sure is male see the multiple balls kinda like grapes and the tell tell sign of the balls having stripes like a watermelon and of course no pistils

Thanks, @MeEasy

1 Like

So, yeah… it’s definitely male. Can anyone tell me how long it takes (approximately), or signs I need to look for, before it releases pollen?
And yes, I am wanting the pollen, so any advice on collecting/storing pollen is most welcome. :grin: