Male or female plzz help

No I asked this quest nearly a month ago now, but was told to wait another week. Its been a couple weeks now and I’m still unsure. I’m only asking because this is my biggest plant reaching to 5ft 9.So I’m just trying to prepare for the worse :joy: any help would be appreciated. Photos don’t justify much, but this is the best I could get. First time grower by the way, growing outdoors. NZ

I also couldn’t get a top view photo or at least a decent photo of the full plant as its stuck in my greenhouse as its too tall to pull out

It hasn’t shown sex yet because it’s getting to many daylight hours.
I don’t think it’s clear enough.

@dbrn32?

3 Likes

Too early for me to say, don’t see clear indication either way.

4 Likes

Thnx just figured ide get confirmation because I see alot of people saying male soooo early when they are calyx imp and to early to tell :roll_eyes:.

Well congrats all you USA people you just beat Canada in the world juniors hockey so you got gold.

3 Likes

Agree I see no signs of male YET - keep watching :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers, thanks guys will keep an eye on them :seedling:

2 Likes

Could take a cutting and place in cup of water than put it somewhere to give it 12/12 schedule for few days should show sex. Just a thought if you wanted to know for sure, :v:

5 Likes

This tho. Great recommendation! Take a clone and flower it out. And theres your answer

3 Likes

Female :ok_hand::sunglasses: your good to go