Male or female plants?

Started my last 3 seeds on 3-3-21. I’ve only had 1 male plant in the past, but suspect I have all 3 male plants.
What are the chances of having 3 male plants at once?

They look like they could be females to me but I will zoom in and look some more. It also might need a little more time to tell. Those hairs in the crotch of the plant are making me lean towards female. Why not get feminized seeds next time and save the headache

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. One of the plants looks like it’s starting to bud out. They are only about a month old. I still have them in veg stage. Any suggestions?

Are you on 18/6 light cycle? They shouldn’t until you flip the switch. Is there any light in there from controllers or from humidifiers?

Show me a close up of where you think it’s starting to flower?

The grow I just harvested showed lady parts within 2 weeks after transplant. Grew and flowered with no issues. Think there were some auto genetics in the "photo Fem seed I had??? She just went to flower real fast but grew just fine.

I’m only seeing female parts.

1 Like

transplant dec.22

This taken jan 11 when I first noticed the lady parts.

New grow ,just put in dirt 2 day ago!

Cannabis, or at least the genetics I’ve used, will produce a few flowers at each node once the plant reaches sexual maturity, regardless of light cycle.

Only one of my 3 plants looks to be forming buds. The other two look to be forming more normal growth

Looks like you got pre flower showing she’s ready to flower when you are.

1 Like

Well I flipped the switch and hopefully they all start to bud. The first is doing great. They are all in the 4th week of grow and look nice and strong. Thanks for your help. Kevin.

So I wanted to update you on my little girl that wanted to start budding early. I got a couple seeds from a friend. Turns out it probably was a self flowering gorilla glue verity.

I’m not sure what self-flowering means. If you mean autoflowering, I wonder why you think that’s the case. And you may not mean it this way, but many bag seeds are the product of plants that pollinate themselves…

Flowers are looking good. Keep it up!