Male or female might be to early

Thank you i will do that im only seeing 4 but they are on the same branch the rest of the bud sites are just pistals so might be worth it.

1 Like

Sounds definitely worth the experiment. Worst case, you just chop it later on. Best case you saved her and she continues to flower beautifully.

1 Like

Now if it is a hermaphrodite and they do come back would it be worth moving it somewhere outside i mean just to get more seeds if an autoflower hermaphrodite can produce seeds that is im not to educated in herm autoflower didnt even know it was a thing

No, I generally don’t advise growing out seeds that come from a true hermaphrodite. Reason being is that one of two things may be true:
1 - the plant is a hermaphrodite with XXY chromosomes, so self-pollination could create the same chance of M/F seeds that regular pollination would. It will also carry the same chance to be a true hermaphrodite.
2 - the plant is XX, and the resulting offspring will be feminized, however they will also carry the same genetic propensity to herm.

Either way, you’re probably going to get a seed that will also herm when flowering, or just full on be male. It doesn’t seem worth the energy unless you really, really like the strain and can’t spring for more seeds any time soon.

If she herms, don’t throw her outside - if there’s anyone else growing in a 5 mile radius, you’ll be compromising their grow too. As a courtesy to other growers, I simply wouldn’t for ethical reasons. If you don’t have anyone anywhere nearby, you could go for it but I wouldn’t expect the seeds to be much help.

1 Like

Damn not the answer i was looking for but your right i can’t be an asshole like that its not worth it if it is a herm ok ill cut the sac and go from there.

1 Like