Male or female help please

I think I have a male plant I’m supposedly two or 3 weeks from harvesting but these buds

are like almost nonexistent and I noticed these little ball like things and I’m thinking it might be a male which concerns me because I have two other plants that are females

1 Like

Its hard to tell. The 2nd pic looks like a nanner but hard to tell from the pics

1 Like

If possible take a picture of different node really hard to tell. Clear picture would be great.

1 Like

Looks like a male to me.

2 Likes

Me too I was wondering why it wasn’t really budding my problem is I have two of them sitting right next to them that are budding what do I do with those please don’t tell me I got a throw them out

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Looks iffy at best. Probably best to get rid of it. Also, what is that white powdery looking stuff on the leaves?

1 Like

Looks male and looks like it already released pollen. If you have females in the surrounding area you’re gunna have seeds

I don’t see any pollen sacs. I see female calyxes.

If anyone sees a sac, please post a cropped picture.

Edit:

These are male flowers.

6 Likes

Diatomaceous earthFood grade I had red scales on the plant also so it doesn’t matter now because it’s gone

It wasn’t male.

4 Likes

Looks female to me. I agree with KeystoneCops

4 Likes

I see all girls. Not much of a bud structure though.

2 Likes

We didn’t even get to that. If I had to guess, I’d wager it started flowering and is now revegetating.

1 Like

Should have specified that you had demetatious earth on them. Thought it had balls and pollen had spread.

R u kidding me? I have some roots left on the plant. Can I save her?

is it worth trying to save I did cut the roots

If u cut all the roots its as good as dead