Male or female help identifying

Tropicana cookie nearly 6 weeks old can anybody help me identify if they are male or female at present or is it still too early to tell TIA

1 Like

To early…a couple spots make me want to say female. I definitely don’t see any nuts under the hood just yet.

2 Likes

She does look very feminine. But not definitively.

2 Likes

Thanks fellas just keep checking I suppose then is it too early too switch too 12 12 untill we see signs of maturity?

1 Like

You can switch, you’ll find out one way or another, but just know, once you initiate flowering, it’s like a freight train. Don’t expect it to stop if you want to change the light schedule back.

You can always take a clone, place it in water, just water, and give it a 12/12 and you’ll find out. This will keep your main plant in veg longer if you want to keep them there. If you’re ready for flowering, then don’t worry about the cutting.

1 Like

I only run 12/12 start to finish. But if you flip to 12/12, you will know male or female soon enough.

2 Likes

Think I’m gunna switch then and see where we go does that mean I can use my 2 part grow and bloom from the start of the cycle or wait till they start too mature sorry for all the questions but this is the 1st grow of many I hope so it’s all learning atm

1 Like

Start too finish on 12/12. does this make the grow cycle quicker? or do they just have a natural life cycle and they take as long as they need too fully flower and ripen

I dont see any of these.male plant

:rofl:wouldn’t want too prick your finger on that :grimacing:

1 Like

Dont reverse that.

Too early to tell

Growing fast now smelling lovely