Male or female? Feminized seeds

I’m new to growing. We ordered feminized seeds but this is starting to look like a male. What do we do now? Should I move it to another room away from the others?

1 Like

That’s a male that’s already shot it’s load. That really sucks. Take it out, but it already did what it wanted too. Put a trash bag over it when you take him out, might help.

5 Likes

Yup, I’d spray it down with water then cover the whole plant with a trash bag, seal it up and trash it. Do you have other plants around?

2 Likes

We pulled it out (too late obviously LOL) but we’ll hope for the best. Thanks :relaxed:

3 Likes

Yes, two others that are looking great in the same tent. :astonished:

2 Likes

:open_mouth: Well now I’m going to stress, hope the feminized seeds I bought turn out to be female​:crossed_fingers: First time buying feminized seeds, anyone know if this happens often?

3 Likes

So love that attitude!

5 Likes

Depends which company you bought from. But it happends.

3 Likes

I got them from ilgm. At least now I know to keep checking them just in case. Thank you

I would let someone from ilgm know. They have amazing customer support. There are a few moderators on the forum that May can help.

Got a Picture of the whole plant ?

That’s what I was wondering
We might be able to tell if it was one that just hermied or straight up dude plant

1 Like

That’s where I bought mine from. At this point, we are leaning towards believing this is a hermie after discussing with ILGM.

Yeah it’s a hermie

1 Like

Sorry :disappointed:

2 Likes

Any idea how long it will be before we know if the other plants got banged?

1 Like

They got banged mate. Probably in a good way That sux hugely. Any stresses?

Look bit streatchy beg borrow steal your way to good lighting. Maybe even work for it but that sux to. Good luck mate