Male or Female Diagnosis

Not really

I figured it out the hard way

Good News! The other plant is female! It’s not scrogged anymore because I had to remove the screen. It’s stayed fairly flat tho. The training helped with that. Not sure if I should put the screen back on.

2 Likes

glad I pulled the male

1 Like

Instead of redoing my scrog I just used the mesh wire to tie down. I have trimmed and cut off all the bs and I have 31 potential colas. I guess we shall see what happens.

Environment pretty much stays here +/- 2°
RH between 55%-60% Higher in the A.M. and it rained all night last night.

A few close ups

1 Like

@DD214 here’s how much I trimmed back at start of flower on this one. It was partly out of necessity. Normally I wouldn’t go that far but keep in mind they can take a lot. Yours look really good so I wouldn’t go crazy.

moving right along. My new light cleared customs so hoping it’s here Tuesday at the latest. My current light is 7000k so I expect another growth explosion after it actually gets some red

1 Like

Ok some pics!

:point_up:Sept 7th

:point_up:Sept 12th

:point_up:Today /trying to fig out the loupe
There are 25 colas each about the size of a baby Bic lighter but bigger around. I’ve still got at least 4 weeks left. I’m hoping for four. Right now I think I’m around two. I’ve spent $110 bucks all in. Lol. I wanted to see what I could get for the least amount of money.

1 Like