Male or Female Diagnosis

Male or female? I don’t have a loupe and my eyesight is crap.

(Looks male but my eyesight :poop:)

1 Like

Thinking male as well. No white hairs that I can see. Sorry. :wink::v:
@RandomlyRan.

2 Likes

It’s a boy… kill it… :angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Full on stud. Sorry.

3 Likes

Thanks guys. I can’t wait for my glasses to come in. I couldn’t see hairs either but hoping I wasn’t seeing pollen balls. Damn that sucks. It’s in my scrog with another plant under same screen. Lesson learned.

2 Likes

Sorry but definitely a male! :weary::tired_face::frowning:

1 Like

Well lesson learned. Gsc extreme fem AF here I come. I hate wasting resources and time I’m hoping the other one I’m scrogging isn’t male too. Damn bag seeds lol

2 Likes

Feminized is the way to go my friend. Then there’s no doubt! :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Fem’d seeds are worth the extra money. Saves lost time and effort. Even then 20% will not be fat n healthy. Each seed is a roll of the genetic dice…seeds is like a box of chocolates…ya never no whatcha gonna get.

The pic shows multiple clusters of BALLS…male

Females…sex at the same place BUT…have tear drop shaped seed pods with TWO FINE WHITE HAIRS.

3 Likes

I can usually see without a loupe but I broke my glasses and won’t have replacements for another week. I can see just enough to light the bowl lol

1 Like

could just under and tingle the balls if they bounce…male.

if they just sit there and grin at you…female

:wink:

2 Likes

@RandomlyRan You want to chop it unfortunately there males

2 Likes

I got back home a week ago and 1 of my lemon skunk was a male and I had to chop it

2 Likes

I chopped it this morning after undoing my scrog and throwing a tantrum. I even played Lola by the Kinks at it’s funeral. Lol

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that it’s never fun what where they if you don’t mind me asking

2 Likes

I’m going to go w fem seeds from now on. My bro in law will take my bag seeds because he wants to breed.

1 Like

We have great Genetics if you ever have our seeds and have an issue they get replaced no questions asked

4 Likes

It was Code Blue. 50-50 hybrid of faceoff OG x San Diego Catpiss.

1 Like

I am going to order GSC extreme AF. I usually split orders with my bro in law. I just took a chance because I like the strain but I like being able to enjoy the fruits of my labor more.

3 Likes

Unrelated but does the @discobot tutorial work?