Male or famele ? why are they like this my seed famele

Hi why are the buds formin help me please

2 Likes

I’m seeing all female parts (calyx). The male pollen sacks won’t have trichomes on them or hairs sticking out of them

6 Likes

Looks all female to me nice little buds.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

This little pic helped me…They can look so similar early on.

3 Likes

Is this Male or female? Looks Male to me but being 1st grow, need some reassurance. Thanks.

2 Likes

It is Male Grasshopper…

Also howdy from Southwest Missouri :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Go with your gut @grasshoppers … All male - are you gonna get seeds from it since your that far along. Hopefully its your only plant going.

1 Like

Thanks from KC area @ Spiney_norman

Th

ats what I thiught @LoCoRock. No, he was bedding with all the other girls. I have to find a new home soon.

2 Likes

I do plan on getting the seeds

1 Like

Man that was too close for comfort, I hope you got it in time and the others aren’t knocked up. You gotta be super careful keeping that thing around I’m sure ya know. Good luck the other pics look frosty… nice man​:sunglasses::+1:

Wow man. That’s a very close call. I wouldn’t have that in the same county as my ladies. I’d bag that thing on the spot carefully get it away, seal it and destroy it.

Sorry for your loss but save the other plants and find a new place for your pecker head. Otherwise can it. Do it as fast as you can. I hope you already have moved it. I also hope for your other plants didn’t get any pollen on are around them. Your ladies look real good. Good Luck!

@roseofsharon it has been a while…how are you.
@grasshoppers you can see from everyone’s reaction it’s a big deal to keep that guy around. It will be hard not to get stoned and admire both plants one day and forget. Different county like the one cat said…lol

1 Like

I did get it out before he was mature enough for pollen @LoCoRock @roseofsharon @ThatoneAKguy. I have a new setup arriving on Tuesday where I’ll house this guy. Right now he’s upstairs waiting.

I do have a question about pollination. Is there a time in the life of the plant where it can not be pollinated or where the pollen would not have any effect? For instance in late flowering. I want to produce the seeds, maybe even fool around with some genetics but my concern would be pollen floating around the house. Both tents are sealed and I have filters on air entering and leaving the tents.

2 Likes

I was doing a guy a favor once and took an orphan in that was suspect. My hunch was right and I had it in a sealed 2x4x5 far away from a sealed tent in a sealed room. I changed clothes and took the necessary steps while waiting to see what it was and it still got my front plant on two main stalks late in the game. I was dealing with that for months because I running staggered systems.

1 Like

Same house…wowzer…that’s too close for me. I hope your right that would major suck to lose all them to seedy bud . there’s pics floatings around how some of the guys put small paper bags over the sacs to prevent it. You should search that up anyways nice looking set up, Clean. I don’t breed some of the guys will come around but basically pistils out showing I’d consider…lol there’s always different branches at different stages why some ppl harvest one plant at difference times per buds… I hope foe ya it works out just be super can man is all I can offer…

Are these preflowers? How soon do preflowers start showing up? I put her in soil around February 1 but I smoke to much and forgot to write the date down till days later so it’s kind of a guesstimate. It may have been 3-4 days before the 1st. This is my first grow so I’m a total nube but it seems way to early but they definitely aren’t leaves. They are on both sides and on each leaf set.

Not pre flowers yet. You’ll have a few more weeks before they show up. I believe the soonest it can happen Is around the 3 week mark of veg (add on 2 weeks of seedling phase) but don’t quote me on that :v:

1 Like