Male? I think or

Not sure if you can see I don’t have a mag. Very small but I think it spread

1 Like

I don’t believe so. Try to get a better shot of the nodes. Where the leaf or stem connects to the branch.

2 Likes

I’m not seeing any boy parts

I believe you are ok just keep watching, males will start forming little balls, looks like you have what looks like hairs popping out mean female.

1 Like

I’d be on high alert right there - but I honestly don’t really see definitive signs of sexing either way yet.

As @Dforce said it looks like you’ve got the beginnings of pistils starting to form too.

3 Likes

Looks like female

Male junk will shoot up real high, real fast. Easy to spot b4 any pollen is released (normally). R

2 Likes

I don’t see anything that is obviously male. It looks too early to tell, but it is close to revealing sex.

2 Likes

Yeah looks just a little to early to reveal sex. Soon though!

2 Likes

Ok got some pics from today I need a magnifying :mag_right: thing for my phone I think but can see my issues more today

Sorry to say looks like a male now.

2 Likes

Uh I wana cry gotta move it gunna learn quick here only feminized no guessing ever again lol

1 Like

Definitely a boy :man_facepalming:
So sorry freind…

2 Likes

Unless you want to breed or it’s an exotic and regs is all you can get. I’d always go with fems if available, no waisted time, energy, and space, all 3 = money

1 Like

It’s a BOY! :exploding_head::eyes::frowning:

2 Likes

They sell macro lenses that clip onto the phone camera. I bought a cheap one and am returning it tomorrow bc my camera dont like to focus with it when its zoomed into my third lens, so i basically get the same effect the macro lens had just by zooming in really close on my phone.

However, the jewelers loupes work well, and you can even get good shots by holding your phone up to it. Thats can be a pia though.

Next im thinking about buying one of those wireless zoom microscope things that basically feed an image to your phone. They look promising and the best part is you dont need to even have your phone in your hand.

Anyway, just thought id share my expercience with the lenses.

1 Like

Yeah, oof. Sorry to say the spot I circled turned into blatant sacs overnight. :sob:

1 Like

Just got a free app called magnifier plus. Works very well surprisingly for an old s10+ camera

1 Like

Everyone is so incredibly helpful thank you all since I’ve started my journey this has become my favorite app between my issues and everyone’s feed back I get excited to see what replies I’ve gotten n reading others to learn really a great group of people on here I gues obviously it would be Ole Mary Jane who’s brought us all together lol thank you fam

2 Likes

She’s just good like that… :star_struck:
Now if we could just get politicians to participate,:ok_hand:
Ole Mary Jane would change the world!:grin:
Every political meeting should start with a dab followed by a tray of edibles :rofl:

2 Likes