Male/ herm check? Bruce banner lmk what you think!

Few weeks ago I discovered that one of my black widows was a male customer service said it was a hermaphrodite. But all my other girls look good because I think I pulled him out soon enough. I’m just starting to look good on the girls. We just did first flush in flower so next is starting week 8 of FF feeding. So week 4of flower 12/12. BUT this Bruce banner was the closet to the dirty black widow and I’m in easy about her. What you guys think still a girl? ( Bruce is the tallest and these first few pics are of the plant in question now)image image image image image image image image here is the rest of my girls 3skywalker OGs,image image image image image
2 black widows, image image image
and 1 chemdog#4image image image

2 Likes

All female.

3 Likes

Sexy chicks there

2 Likes

Hey @BobbyDigital, teach me. Pic 4 and 5, those look like boy parts under the leaves, is that new bud sights?

1 Like

Look for round pollen sacs I just had Girl Scout cookies do the same

1 Like

@Hellraiser, teach me. Pic 4 and 5 from top, look like pollen sacs to me. What am I missing?

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital thoughts? 60 days old going on 4 days in flower.

Those are calyx. You can see they have trichs and pistils popping out which males won’t have

3 Likes

That one is not flowering yet. From the pics it’s not even showing sex yet. If you just flipped to 12/12 four days ago, it could be another few weeks before it flowers

2 Likes

What could be the reason? Argh

Zee, I know what you’re looking at, those swollen bulbous things there are swollen female calyx’s, often the preflowers will do that, also that is kinda how they look when they pregnant (with seed).

4 Likes

She’s just shy, I guess, lol. Give it a few weeks on that light schedule and she’ll reveal herself

1 Like

Shy…or just being a bitty :crazy_face::joy: hopefully I know before I die :person_shrugging: thank you :blush:

1 Like

in the beginning he said let there be chicks! And there was

And it was good !

2 Likes

Hmmmm :thinking::thinking::thinking::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

They look female so far :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:hairs is what u want not ball sacks. Pollen sacks.’ To be pc lol.

1 Like

Sooo this is what I was concerned with in my Bruce banner ( the 3,4th pics) cux it looks like this and that look like seeds but they aren’t all like that. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes