Male , female or to early?

Insider trading tip:
If you are low on nutes,order now,I already did and got a kilo of my most used, because it was all I could afford right now.
But sounds like the prices are gonna go way up!

1 Like

Man, I’ma go on strike, I haven’t seen those two of yours in weeks now have I?
Show us the goods!
:grin:

1 Like

Bahahaha. They are still alive. I have 5 more of each strain going too. So 7 Sun Ras and 6 SunDances. The new ones look alot better

2 Likes

Those sounds like some fire ass strains

1 Like

I just wanna find one solid keeper. Terps should be similar as Wookie 15 is the father. He’s a chemdawg progeny with ‘fruity, skunky’ terps.

1 Like

Sounds amazing. They are looking good 2

2 Likes

:+1::+1:what are those in? Soil?
I’m still out of work, to poor to get any FF. But I have a few bricks of coir. Will be using that. So far I just moisten up the stuff with same mix that I would feed it with and start feeding day 1.

2 Likes

Yup. 4th time used, recycled FF. It always seems to hold just a lil leftover goodies (im all organic) from last grow. But fairly low ppms.

Its seriously time I fed and startd caring for my girls.

2 Likes

Update✌️

6 Likes

Gorgeous

3 Likes

PURP! whats happen’n? man i had a real long story in mind to explain my brain, but ill save it for now,lol,and get right to whats troubling me today,that i would like to pick your brain about, so i switched to jack’s awhile back and the first run with it was critical mass auto. i wasnt to thrilled with density. i wrote it off as being an auto, i knew that you had warned me in advance about density and autos.
since those i have flowered i believe 4 clones, maybe five of the same ol photo that i started with and i cannot duplicate the density of that plant that i got before switching to jacks.
i know i cannot duplicate everything exactly right for every run, but these last runs should have had an even better enviroment that before, better and more lights for sure. i have been able to monitor ppm and ph much better than before as well as temps and humidity.
i should have gotten much BETTER results, and to me, the results have gone downhill in my opinion.
Jacks is the only thing that i can think to point the finger.
i had used ILGM small packets of nutrients and theirr schedule before(the runs i am trying to at least duplicate),some these clones were clones of clones, most were just clones. i could see no diffrence as far as that goes.
anyway,
have you heardd anyone else suspect that of jacks?
where do i need to focus for density?
i need to see pics of those two little ones you were starting a few weeks ago!!! lol the ones that wouldnt stop chasing each other???
whats my damm problem with density???

2 Likes

Jacks is the same schedule all grow. I cant wrap my mind around that and would have to tinker and play around with it.

Im a firm believer that PK should be around double the strength of the N by early/mid flower. Maybe try going a bit heavier in flower.

Did the clones show any signs of deficiency? If not where there signs of toxicity? Either way, always push them heavy and hard.

Refresh my mind… what light did you have before? And what do u have now? Typically when u go up in light intensity, u have to go up in nutrient levels to compensate

2 Likes

I’ll have answer all that a little later when I have more time.
But as for the clones, they all went smooth as silk, never had ANY issues.
Ppm only around 1k tho.
I’m thinking about going back with dam calculator and trying to match ILGM numbers and schedule with my jacks.
I beleive I have tried somewhat what you are saying, but maybe not enough.
Like you said they ‘ALMOST’ use same number throughout. Only one week to start flower, and a week to finish flower do they say to change.
So 90% of the time you’re on a 12-4-16.
To begin flower or Bud set you move to a 10-30-20 and to finish you move to a 7-15-30.
I have went to the 10-30-20 for some stretches in the middle of flower for exactly that reason. And not sure I got any results out of it but I was indecisive didn’t stick with it.
I’m thinking of running the 10 30 20 throughout flower the whole way maybe until I start burning something?

1 Like

For lights now I have three and a 4x4 two of them are 2,000 w LEDs with those Samsung diodes and meanwell drivers I keep them cranked wide open the whole way and keep them as close as I can get away with without frying anything also have in the middle of $1,500 w off brand and that one was what I used before just that one actually I had another thousand watt to go with it before of the same brand.that brand is ABRISELUX.
the 2000w.

1 Like

Whatever I work with I have to stick with the jags in this damn war started I ordered another bag of the one that you ran the most of the time cuz that stuff’s going to go through the roof I can’t afford to get anything else

Yea, id be with the same train of thought. Maybe some heavier eating plants may like it, but id imagine the K (20) being so high all glower may lead to issues. With P, I can basically never overdo it, but i have seen K toxicity (looks like extreme N burn) before

What bag are we talking? The BuildASoil? Also great :poop:

Dont forget microbials. Recharge and or Tribus both are excellent. Tribus a tad higher but u use alot less and it has more diverse culture

No. I bought another bag of the 12-4-16 that they recommend almost the whole way, just because I worried the prices were going to be outrageous soon.
Have never used the tribus or recharge. Have seen people mention them is about all I know about it.
I have ran the 10-30-20 for a couple weeks in a row before and got skeered…lol…couldn’t really see any sign of overfeeding, but kept thinking if I kept it up, I’d have them burnt so bad suddenly that I would be screwed!:joy:…I guess I should have just done it and got it over with, I wouldn’t be looking at haveing a whole run ahead of me with no solutions at all.
I have noticed I think these last plants have not been a deep/darkish green as before. And also on the last couple I have kept fan leaves pluked way more than before.
Could removing to many of those hurt that way?

1 Like

Nope. The green in leaves is normally due to Nitrogen. Having too much equals dark green, leathery like leaves with a bit of clawing.

Id chalk that change up to the new lights. Like I said, more light=more photosynthesizing. More photosynthesizing = more nutrients used. More used = less toxicity if ur running at the same amount.

Basically the lights took u from too much N to just about enough.

Also give one or two the 10-30-20 as long as u dare next grow. Ull either learn something works or… it doesnt haha

1 Like

Still pumping the bloom to it.
I can’t see anything saying stop!:joy:
I’ma keep on keep’n on.
Have also upped the ppm.
@PurpNGold74

1 Like